<3 </3

. 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Raiden kimi
User Image

Are there any of these left that haven't been in accidents?

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SirLewis
for everyday use (using for work actually) Is my 1999 grey toyota camry LEv6. its been in my family since it was new. Never has given me issues and i love the crap out of it. Its plenty over 200k miles now and still going strong.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the past 4 years or so, ive been riding my motorcycle when the weather permits. I have alot of stories about my gs500e's wild adventures but lll save the time lol

The newest edition to my small collection is the Scion Fr-S. Ive been saving up for a long time for a new car and working on my credit. I was going to look for a used mustang gt (perferably '08 0r '10) But the more i read about the frs the more i began to like it. Ive always regret missing out on the supra and even though the frs is not a direct product of the toyota supra, i still feel the supra in it.

PS: i know i look terrible in this pic lol. and thats not a grease stain on my face. its a weird mix of hair and shadow

Nice FR-S
Tip when riding your bike
you seem to arch your back outward a little too much, bring your a** out and keep your back as straight as possible, like you are standing straight, and also bend your elbows a little bit more to get closer to the tank.

Riding like you do in the picture is a common mistake made by many riders, over time your back will get really spazzy and hurt a lot more than it should.

Also when your elbows are bent and your back is straight it gives you a lower center of gravity and more range of motion to lean your body into turns.

Cover up those arms too, if you have ever had any sort of crash you will understand me. My old a** leathers saved my arm when I lowsided my fathers old rd400 boso bike. The jacket was trashed, but my arm was only a little bit bruised.

You should upload videos of your fr-s biggrin

I really want to see that thing in action c:

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Not Over

Nice FR-S
you seem to arch your back outward a little too much, bring your a** out and keep your back as straight as possible, like you are standing straight, and also bend your elbows a little bit more to get closer to the tank.

Riding like you do in the picture is a common mistake made by many riders, over time your back will get really spazzy and hurt a lot more than it should.

Also when your elbows are bent and your back is straight it gives you a lower center of gravity and more range of motion to lean your body into turns.

Cover up those arms too, if you have ever had any sort of crash you will understand me. My old a** leathers saved my arm when I lowsided my fathers old rd400 boso bike. The jacket was trashed, but my arm was only a little bit bruised.

I was pit crew this weekend for a friend's FF time attack car at Streets of Willow. One of the sessions was an FRS/86 one:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Not my car but rather the car we were serving as pit crew for.
User Image
Well I have 2

First, we have Missy. A 2000 Mercedes Benz S-430 with 201k miles on the clock
Secondly, We have Mary. A 2012 Challenger R/T brand new with now 200ish miles

Hunter

2007 Ford Fusion, here she is:
NO car...but sooon(:

3,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Not Over
SirLewis
for everyday use (using for work actually) Is my 1999 grey toyota camry LEv6. its been in my family since it was new. Never has given me issues and i love the crap out of it. Its plenty over 200k miles now and still going strong.

For the past 4 years or so, ive been riding my motorcycle when the weather permits. I have alot of stories about my gs500e's wild adventures but lll save the time lol

The newest edition to my small collection is the Scion Fr-S. Ive been saving up for a long time for a new car and working on my credit. I was going to look for a used mustang gt (perferably '08 0r '10) But the more i read about the frs the more i began to like it. Ive always regret missing out on the supra and even though the frs is not a direct product of the toyota supra, i still feel the supra in it.

PS: i know i look terrible in this pic lol. and thats not a grease stain on my face. its a weird mix of hair and shadow

Nice FR-S

Lol yeah i know my posture on the bike. I usually scoot far back when on highways because i lay down n hug the tank when im hitting over 70mph but for citty speeds i sit pretty upright

As for the frs, you are gonna have to wait. Im still new to the stick shift n dont want to look like an idiot stalling it in an online video lol

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SirLewis
Not Over
SirLewis

Nice FR-S

Lol yeah i know my posture on the bike. I usually scoot far back when on highways because i lay down n hug the tank when im hitting over 70mph but for citty speeds i sit pretty upright

As for the frs, you are gonna have to wait. Im still new to the stick shift n dont want to look like an idiot stalling it in an online video lol

Riding like that strained my lower back a bit and it hurt for like a month, and had to have it realigned.

Just dont want anyone else to have that problem.

Can't wait to see that fr-s they are so sexy.

Maybe you should get the GT 86 badges •○•

Elder

I've got a red 2007 Honda Civic LX coupe.

User Image

7,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
94 dodge dakota v6 magnum

Sparkly Giver

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I drive a 1967 European volkswagen beetle.
Saints Knight92
I love that truck. I had the 96 with the same engine. Great truck for a dd.

7,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
theothermanoverthere
Saints Knight92
yeah its a good truck i live in a town were all i here is chevy and dodge sucks,funny thing is there always having problems with theres and i havent had a problem with mine
Saints Knight92
theothermanoverthere
Saints Knight92
yeah its a good truck i live in a town were all i here is chevy and dodge sucks,funny thing is there always having problems with theres and i havent had a problem with mine
Yea i sold mine at 300,000 miles and it is up to 400 now and still as the same engine. The only thing ever that had to be changed on it was the spark plug wires because the town I live in got flooded more or less and it ******** that up. Hell the water pump on it is still the one they put on in 96.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff