Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

. 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Wheezing Contributor

I drive a 2012 Honda Civic EX in white with tinted windows. It has Bluetooth audio/phone (I don't even plug my phone into my car and listen to my music wireless), USB hookup, I can play music out of a jump drive, and it has features I don't use like a sunroof. It's an awesome car.

My next plan is to get either a 2013, 2014 or 2015 (depending on whether or not the Honda dealership needs to hit a quota and they volunteer me again) Honda Accord EX-V6 in black with a black interior (I will tint the windows as well), I still haven't decided if I will buy it or lease it with Honda again.

My last car was a 2009 Civic LX-S, it was dark gray with a black interior, and beautiful (now my little sister's car). And the car I had before that was an 05 Chevy Malibu LS-V6 in white (which is why I want an Accord with a V6, and now my youngest sister's car).

I also drive my mom's 2012 Honda Pilot EX-L RES upon occasion, and damn do I envy that car sometimes xD. She had a 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ that was pretty nice, but I like the Honda better.

My dad has a 2009 Chevy Malibu in Maroon, the LTZ package as well, before that he had one in navy blue, also an 09. And before that he had a 2010 Malibu in silver, but it was just the base package. This summer he has plans to get a Camaro just for the summer (we live in Idaho) and then he'll get another Malibu.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Razzly Star
I drive a 2012 Honda Civic EX in white with tinted windows. It has Bluetooth audio/phone (I don't even plug my phone into my car and listen to my music wireless), USB hookup, I can play music out of a jump drive, and it has features I don't use like a sunroof. It's an awesome car.

My next plan is to get either a 2013, 2014 or 2015 (depending on whether or not the Honda dealership needs to hit a quota and they volunteer me again) Honda Accord EX-V6 in black with a black interior (I will tint the windows as well), I still haven't decided if I will buy it or lease it with Honda again.

My last car was a 2009 Civic LX-S, it was dark gray with a black interior, and beautiful (now my little sister's car). And the car I had before that was an 05 Chevy Malibu LS-V6 in white (which is why I want an Accord with a V6, and now my youngest sister's car).

I also drive my mom's 2012 Honda Pilot EX-L RES upon occasion, and damn do I envy that car sometimes xD. She had a 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ that was pretty nice, but I like the Honda better.

My dad has a 2009 Chevy Malibu in Maroon, the LTZ package as well, before that he had one in navy blue, also an 09. And before that he had a 2010 Malibu in silver, but it was just the base package. This summer he has plans to get a Camaro just for the summer (we live in Idaho) and then he'll get another Malibu.

Should try disembarking from the brand loyalty, you'll be surprised what you find if you're willing to explore a bit

Wheezing Contributor

Crimmy Sun
Razzly Star

Should try disembarking from the brand loyalty, you'll be surprised what you find if you're willing to explore a bit

I work for a Chevrolet/Honda dealership, if the rumors are true and we are in fact obtaining Mazda and Acura (granted, still Honda) I will definitely try new brands out. Before our company split I worked for Hyundai and Ford, I liked Ford vehicles well enough, but I'm not a fan of Hyundai vehicles, granted my mom had an 08 Sonata, I hear they're better now, but the depreciation is too high. I have around $3,500 in equity on my car right now, I don't want to lose that.
I just bought a (lightly) used 2012 Nissan Versa, on Monday.
Ohmygod, I love her. <3

It's nice going out in the morning, starting my car, and not having to worry
about whether she's going to actually start or not.

Explorer

I am driving a VW Golf (Rabbit in the USA)

Generation IV, built in 2003.

He is amazing, I love him so much.

heart

Here's a photo emotion_awesome

User Image

I need to get new aluminiun wheels, though. And that pink stuff is not in there anymore. ;P

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Ven Loraine

I am driving a VW Golf Rabbit in the USA)

Generation IV, built in 2003.

He is amazing, I love him so much.

heart

Heres a photo emotion_awesome

User Image

I need to get new aluminiun wheels, though. And that pink stuff is not in there anymore. ;P

Aluminum wheels? Really?

No Results Found's Significant Otter

MY DADS STICK classified_fu

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Sanala
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

What's good son, let's run it
Crimmy Sun
Sanala

User Image

Come at me, bro.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
Crimmy Sun
Sanala

User Image

Come at me, bro.

Fall back lil *****
You dun want me to bring out the big guns!

User Image
Wut the actual s**t.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
Wut the actual s**t.

That's right, I brought Doctor Who into this!
My Tardis got vtec

Lonely Cat

I drive a 2009 CTS Cadillac. Its my mom but she lets me use it. We are bout to sell it tho so I can have my own car. XP
2001 Saab 9-5 3.0t Nordic stage 1. doing an engine rebuild then bringing it up to stage 2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff