Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Popular Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
1995 Honda Accord
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of you rich kids buy me a car
mad
i drive a 2001 intregra type R (RHD) with a fully built B18C5 vtec motor and with a HKS turbo pushing off about 10PSI of boost slamed down and with JDM lip

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

AzN_sk8er 4 u
i drive a 2001 intregra type R (RHD) with a fully built B18C5 vtec motor and with a HKS turbo pushing off about 10PSI of boost slamed down and with JDM lip

List mods and post pics please
GOTDAYUM
I barrel down highways in a '93 Mazda Protege.

I'm sorry...

Newbie Noob

I drive a 1983 monte carlo LS.
*braces for flaming*
1966 pontiac bonneville with 428 cobra jet

1975 oldsmobile starfire

*not my cars pictured, I dont have pictures of mine
Got myself something a bit different..
Soon to be lowered on banded steels, bit more power through an exhaust system and uprated carbs..
My 1974 Triumph Toledo! & oh yeah, I know the guy on like page three or something with the Aston Martin, that thing is ******* rapid o_o

User Image
A 2003 Corolla S lol. Sometimes I drive my boyfriends GTI or Supra.
Right now there are two vehicles that my family owns that I am capable of driving. One is a green 1998 Ford Ranger and the other is a blue 1986 Chevy Camaro Z28 Iroc Z.

7,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 2009, Silver, new rims, thinner tires, GPS installed, Woofer in the trunk, amplifier under the seat, two side speakers installed, sunroof, making it rad.
2011 white Mini Cooper heart
I drive my imagination.....vroom vroom o_____o;

Fashionable Businessman

240sx
User Image
Love her so much.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
I drive a white 1987 BMW 325. Her name is Maggie and she's awesome. My Aunt and Uncle gave her to me last Christmas; I was so shocked that both my duffle bag and my jaw landed on the ground.LOL She still has a few little things that need to be worked on(sunroof liner,seat belt buckles,passenger door handle) but other than that, she's in near perfect condition. On Thursday my mom and I had her tires replaced, and eveyone said what a nice little car she was. When we first pulled in, I heard a man across the street whistle, loud and low, although I'm not sure if he was whistling at me or at my car? Either way, I kind of just ignored him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff