Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pics to follow.
User Image
And here she is! <3

Enduring Friend

It's so shiny! :') So clean it almost looks shopped. I like the looks smile (wouldve kept the hood white personally, but thats no big deal smile )

Very nice car!
elemein
It's so shiny! :') So clean it almost looks shopped. I like the looks smile (wouldve kept the hood white personally, but thats no big deal smile )

Very nice car!

Its a carbon fiber hood.

Enduring Friend

PasteatizeMe
elemein

Very nice car!

Its a carbon fiber hood.

Ah interesting. I'd still keep the white sheet metal smile I'm not one for modifying aesthetics very much though, and your RSX is still extremely tasteful! smile
elemein
PasteatizeMe
elemein

Very nice car!

Its a carbon fiber hood.

Ah interesting. I'd still keep the white sheet metal smile I'm not one for modifying aesthetics very much though, and your RSX is still extremely tasteful! smile

You may or may not like this, but.... I'm probably going to be painting it purple.

Enduring Friend

PasteatizeMe
elemein
PasteatizeMe
elemein

Very nice car!

Its a carbon fiber hood.

You may or may not like this, but.... I'm probably going to be painting it purple.

The whole car or the hood?

If it's the whole car, then if it's a good job, that could look nice!

Now if it were just the hood :l Odd.
elemein
PasteatizeMe
elemein
PasteatizeMe
elemein

Very nice car!

Its a carbon fiber hood.

Hahaha no no no not the hood. xD
The whole car.
PasteatizeMe
elemein
PasteatizeMe
elemein
PasteatizeMe
elemein

Very nice car!

Its a carbon fiber hood.

The whole car.

This is the color I hope to get

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Friend

PasteatizeMe
PasteatizeMe
elemein
PasteatizeMe
elemein

The whole car.

Ouuu I like it! My dad used to have a Type S RSX in Midnight Blue. That colour is pretty close; its more blue than purple to me razz I like it! You should do it!
elemein
PasteatizeMe
PasteatizeMe
elemein
PasteatizeMe
elemein

The whole car.

Ouuu I like it! My dad used to have a Type S RSX in Midnight Blue. That colour is pretty close; its more blue than purple to me razz I like it! You should do it!

I'm going to. I have a friend who wants to paint it, and he's reliable to, he does paint jobs on motorcycles and is good at it. So I trust him. He's willing to do it for very cheap, if anything. As long as we buy the things he needs.

Kawaii Bear

PasteatizeMe
User Image
And here she is! <3

why is your car so bad a** crying
Christopho
PasteatizeMe
User Image
And here she is! <3

why is your car so bad a** crying

Haha because it is! biggrin

DreadWhore's Other Half