Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

The dealership recently broke the equalizer in my car, basically while trying to take it out for some unknown reason it fell and a piece on the back end chipped off. It doesn't fit properly and continues to slide into the dash. It still works, but is not currently hooked up, so it's useless at the moment.
(Seriously seem to have the worst luck with anyone but myself touching my car. ********.)

What're people's thoughts on EQ's in general? Good or just a waste to have?
how did they do that s**t? like wow iv put in a few and never ******** them up the bad did it fit right before?

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

theothermanoverthere
how did they do that s**t? like wow iv put in a few and never ******** them up the bad did it fit right before?

Pfft, ya got me. It fit perfectly before. There's obvious signs of wear and tear from me switching it from one car to the next but nothing major. Not only that but I didn't even bring the car to a dealer to have anything done audio wise, dealers don't do that s**t. I'd rather do audio related work myself anyway. So someone was just ******** around with my whole system, I could tell. My car was at this shop for about 2 to 3 Weeks.
CITY GARDENS
theothermanoverthere

Pfft, ya got me. It fit perfectly before. There's obvious signs of wear and tear from me switching it from one car to the next but nothing major. Not only that but I didn't even bring the car to a dealer to have anything done audio wise, dealers don't do that s**t. I'd rather do audio related work myself anyway. So someone was just ******** around with my whole system, I could tell. My car was at this shop for about 2 to 3 Weeks.
then they need to fix it. i would take it back up there and find out what the ******** happened to you s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games