Welcome to Gaia! ::

starting @ $61k, full options, $68k.

DAMN

I know Hyundai and Kia have really stepped up their game the past couple years in their build quality and all but.....

who are these cars meant to appeal to? The kind of people with the money to blow on a seventy thousand dollar luxury car more than likely want nothing to do with Hyundai, and wouldn't even give them a chance. Us youngsters aren't too keen on brand loyalty, but the folks with money definitely are. That said, this Hyundai seems pretty nice actually, would you get it over... say... a BMW 6 or 7 series, or Mercedes S class, or, of course, any other luxury car? (Lexus, Cadillac, Buick, Lincoln, Infiniti, Acura, etc etc)

So with BMW and Mercedes making cheaper and cheaper cars, ($29k CLA and 1-series starting at $31k) Why is Hyundai joining the luxury market?

THIS IS ONE HELLA EXPENSIVE HIYUNDAROOAI

Original Regular

Nah, I'd stick with a BMW or a Cadillac.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
There are a lot where I used to go to school in. I would see 3 or 4 different ones a week. The median income was $120,000 a year per houshold, and it seemed to appeal to plenty of older people.

If you've ridden in one, it makes the S class seem like a toyota camry. The back seats is like having an asian woman stuffed into the seat that knows how to give a good massage.

But it's just a bit too much luxury for me I would rather have someone drive me around in it, instead of driving it myself. Hyundai really needs to rework the genesis sedan too. The interior in the azera is much nicer than the genesis sedan with all of the options, and it doesn't feel much bigger either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff