Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Friend

Chron0s
Crimmy won't be happy to hear this. But, as far as aesthetics go, I'm going with the Subarus.

Up until mid-2000s, Subaru aesthetics absolutely destroy and ravage Mitsubishi aesthetics in holes we didnt even know they had!

And then this happened...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What the hell is that?!... Kill it before it lays eggs!

Meanwhile at Mitsubishi;

Don't mind if I do mrgreen

Whilst nowadays:

I'd say they're about even now...

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

elemein
Chron0s
Crimmy won't be happy to hear this. But, as far as aesthetics go, I'm going with the Subarus.

Up until mid-2000s, Subaru aesthetics absolutely destroy and ravage Mitsubishi aesthetics in holes we didnt even know they had!

And then this happened...

What the hell is that?!... Kill it before it lays eggs!

Meanwhile at Mitsubishi;

Don't mind if I do mrgreen

Whilst nowadays:

I'd say they're about even now...

Look at the sideview of the Evo and the STI
they're way too similar

And the balance on the subaru thing, tis fact, I know the whole opposed banks and whatnot, vibrations and smoothness blah blah blah, but there is a downside to boxers that isn't horizontal space, the cranks do tend to get jostled in both directions quite rapidly, loses in balance is dumb common, I'd know.... I hate Subaru, I want whatever ammo against them I can get

Also, I want a Sportback Evo, why the ******** don't we have one yet?
You forgot quite a few generations of the Subaru.

User Image

Enduring Friend

Crimmy Sun
Look at the sideview of the Evo and the STI
they're way too similar

And the balance on the subaru thing, tis fact, I know the whole opposed banks and whatnot, vibrations and smoothness blah blah blah, but there is a downside to boxers that isn't horizontal space, the cranks do tend to get jostled in both directions quite rapidly, loses in balance is dumb common, I'd know.... I hate Subaru, I want whatever ammo against them I can get

Also, I want a Sportback Evo, why the ******** don't we have one yet?

@ the sideview comment
I have no idea what you're talking about biggrin -sarcasm- But most of a car's personality are in the front view of it. Atleast I think so.

And obviously it gets ripped in different directions rapidy, but since they're 180-degree oppositions it deals with the rattles really well as opposed to 90 degree V6s which just rattle their engine mounts to hell.

And because wagons suck is why.

Enduring Friend

Chron0s

I know VERY well that Subaru had MANY MANY good aesthetical generations, most of them were, but gosh. You gotta admit. That bug-eye was an ugly child.
elemein
Chron0s

I know VERY well that Subaru had MANY MANY good aesthetical generations, most of them were, but gosh. You gotta admit. That bug-eye was an ugly child.

I try to deter myself from placing outright judgement on cars.

One of my heroes in the whole automotive industry/ scene thingy-ma-bobber once said this:

Quote:

There is no such thing as "ugly" cars. It's a hobby, we all like different things. Variety in taste is a good thing for the world. There is no such thing as an "ugly" object.
- Nakai-san.

Here's the video interview of Nakai-san from RWB. Highly worth a watch.

Enduring Friend

Chron0s

That was a good video; then let me restate it.

"In my opinion; dont you agree that bugeye is an ugly child?"

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
elemein
Chron0s

I try to deter myself from placing outright judgement on cars.

One of my heroes in the whole automotive industry/ scene thingy-ma-bobber once said this:

Quote:

There is no such thing as "ugly" cars. It's a hobby, we all like different things. Variety in taste is a good thing for the world. There is no such thing as an "ugly" object.
- Nakai-san.

Here's the video interview of Nakai-san from RWB. Highly worth a watch.

Pontiac Aztek
Crimmy Sun

Pontiac Aztek

Obviously there are some exceptions. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Sanala
Crimmy Sun

Pontiac Aztek

Obviously there are some exceptions. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Exactly xD
Crimmy Sun
Sanala
Crimmy Sun

Pontiac Aztek

Exactly xD

Pretty much. But, I'm sure there are some people out there that enjoy it. lol

elemein
Chron0s

That was a good video; then let me restate it.

"In my opinion; dont you agree that bugeye is an ugly child?"

I think it was one of the less attractive siblings of the WRX family. But, I've seen some pretty good bugeyes. IMO, it's all about presentation. Some people really got a good eye in and did some modifications to the standard bugeye package to make it look quite marvelous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff