Welcome to Gaia! ::

stretched tires are like hellaflush.

Ugly and bullshit.
R.J.W

Ugly and bullshit.

Okay, weeaboo.
LMAO you even made your own thread to prove your point about "Stretched tires". anyone can copy and paste... everyone has their own opinions. You just have to do it right the first time when stretching tires.
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
LMAO you even made your own thread to prove your point about "Stretched tires". anyone can copy and paste... everyone has their own opinions. You just have to do it right the first time when stretching tires.
That was the point. I found more about like I said in here before it's not has bad as I thought if you don't go bat s**t with it. This is for people that want to do it and do it right. If you going to do it I would rather you do it safe then me wounding if you're going to kill someone because you have know idea what you are doing. I just want to get to the truth about. So stop copping crim.
theothermanoverthere
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
That was the point. I found more about like I said in here before it's not has bad as I thought if you don't go bat s**t with it. This is for people that want to do it and do it right. If you going to do it I would rather you do it safe then me wounding if you're going to kill someone because you have know idea what you are doing. I just want to get to the truth about. So stop copping crim.

i'm not taking sides. Just saying that you don't have to disagree with everything. Real car enthusiast have common sense on what is safe to drive on and what is not. Wannabe racers are the ones that take shortcuts with their cars.
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
theothermanoverthere
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx

i'm not taking sides. Just saying that you don't have to disagree with everything. Real car enthusiast have common sense on what is safe to drive on and what is not. Wannabe racers are the ones that take shortcuts with their cars.
Thes the problem most people don't do it right. That's why there are more fart cans then real exhaust systems out there on the road.
theothermanoverthere
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
theothermanoverthere
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx

Thes the problem most people don't do it right. That's why there are more fart cans then real exhaust systems out there on the road.

I agree with you on the fart cans. I cant count how many of those I hear each week. But to be on topic, people that want to stretch tires should do their research before spending money.
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
theothermanoverthere
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx
theothermanoverthere
XxJdMnFaMoUsXx

I agree with you on the fart cans. I cant count how many of those I hear each week. But to be on topic, people that want to stretch tires should do their research before spending money.
Well this I would hope would help. Now if this thread as any thing wrong with the info then tell me. But you need to find something other then just your word. That would get us no where.
Chron0s
R.J.W

Ugly and bullshit.

Okay, weeaboo.
No seriously, as a racing driver and car enthousiast, I have no clue why anybody wants any of the two.

All our company cars have stretched tires as well, and I wasn't the first to get a blowout with them.

I was one of the lucky ones to have a blowout in godsent weather though lol
R.J.W
Chron0s
R.J.W

Ugly and bullshit.

Okay, weeaboo.
No seriously, as a racing driver and car enthousiast, I have no clue why anybody wants any of the two.

All our company cars have stretched tires as well, and I wasn't the first to get a blowout with them.

Car enthusiast? Don't make me laugh. you are but someone that enjoys one particular avenue of cars. To call yourself a car enthusiast under such circumstances, is akin to calling my mother a car enthusiast because she likes compact SUVs.
Chron0s
R.J.W
Chron0s
R.J.W

Ugly and bullshit.

Okay, weeaboo.

Car enthusiast? Don't make me laugh. you are but someone that enjoys one particular avenue of cars. To call yourself a car enthusiast under such circumstances, is akin to calling my mother a car enthusiast because she likes compact SUVs.
You have no idea little boy.
R.J.W
Chron0s
R.J.W
Chron0s
R.J.W

Ugly and bullshit.

Okay, weeaboo.

You have no idea little boy.

WINNER. The first person to pull the little boy card is always the winner in a debate. Everyone knows that. You win, weeaboo.
I'm not even going to bother.

I think stretching the tires and hellaflush are stupid and useless ideas which ought to be avoided if you want to drive a car, kthxbye
Epitome of ignorance, you sir, display it.

Cyber Evo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently holds 2nd place on Tsukuba.
2nd place- #1 Garage HRS SUN Auto Cyber Evo CT9A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Best Lap: 55.864sec, Top Speed: 220.678 km/h)

Stretched tires, camber, and everything.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
Epitome of ignorance, you sir, display it.

Cyber Evo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently holds 2nd place on Tsukuba.
2nd place- #1 Garage HRS SUN Auto Cyber Evo CT9A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Best Lap: 55.864sec, Top Speed: 220.678 km/h)

Stretched tires, camber, and everything.

I remember that car.... I wanna have sex with it....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff