Welcome to Gaia! ::

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
Why did you need to make a thread for your personal grudge?

Couldnt just pm him or something?
This as nothing to do with that people were just talking to much s**t so I ended it. If anyone is thinking of doing this this as all the info on it.

This isnt all the info, its a heavily biased opinion, all youre doing is instigating, the only people who are going to have a proper expertise on the topic are those who have properly done it themselves.

Just googling things Is not how you properly do things, for things like this you really shouldnt be throwing out facts without picture evidence and actual numbers in direct correlation to the statement. Youre not helping anyone by googling s**t, if youve done it, tell us your experience, if your friend did it, tell us theirs, but dont just google things that sound good to you and try to pass it off as scientific fact, thats just being a bitter Internet douche
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

This as nothing to do with that people were just talking to much s**t so I ended it. If anyone is thinking of doing this this as all the info on it.

This isnt all the info, its a heavily biased opinion, all youre doing is instigating, the only people who are going to have a proper expertise on the topic are those who have properly done it themselves.

Just googling things Is not how you properly do things, for things like this you really shouldnt be throwing out facts without picture evidence and actual numbers in direct correlation to the statement. Youre not helping anyone by googling s**t, if youve done it, tell us your experience, if your friend did it, tell us theirs, but dont just google things that sound good to you and try to pass it off as scientific fact, thats just being a bitter Internet douche
if you have a problem or think anything that is in there is wrong point it out and show me how it is wrong. otherwise stop trying to fight me on every little thing.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

if you have a problem or think anything that is in there is wrong point it out and show me how it is wrong. otherwise stop trying to fight me on every little thing.

Then stop saying stupid s**t
If you notice, I'm not the only one going against you all the time, you're always the minority
You always have some opinion to throw in contrary to everyone, and have to say everyone else is wrong, instead of going "Nuh uh! noooooo, no! prove it prove it stuuuuuuuupid" just stfu, bite your damn tongue and contribute something somewhat constructive, we don't all have to be against each other, before you and the rest of the wave of mentally special children that somewhat gradually dissipated away, we were a fairly civil and actually conversed. then all of a sudden we get retards driving Ford GT's, Supras, and Ferrari's who know everything about everything. This ********' place used to be an Oasis in the retarded a** "community" that was Gaia, where we could constructively converse about cars and occasionally help people with their problems

Then all of a sudden some illiterate greaser douche comes in with Pabst in hand, and decides that everyone here was wrong and you're the only one who knows what their talking about, and somehow, everyone disappeared the moment you started posting in EVERY TOPIC. everyone's practically at the point where they don't want to say anything, cause you'll have a wikipedia like saying why their experience is wrong
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

If you notice, I'm not the only one going against you all the time, you're always the minority
You always have some opinion to throw in contrary to everyone, and have to say everyone else is wrong, instead of going "Nuh uh! noooooo, no! prove it prove it stuuuuuuuupid" just stfu, bite your damn tongue and contribute something somewhat constructive, we don't all have to be against each other, before you and the rest of the wave of mentally special children that somewhat gradually dissipated away, we were a fairly civil and actually conversed. then all of a sudden we get retards driving Ford GT's, Supras, and Ferrari's who know everything about everything. This ********' place used to be an Oasis in the retarded a** "community" that was Gaia, where we could constructively converse about cars and occasionally help people with their problems

Then all of a sudden some illiterate greaser douche comes in with Pabst in hand, and decides that everyone here was wrong and you're the only one who knows what their talking about, and somehow, everyone disappeared the moment you started posting in EVERY TOPIC. everyone's practically at the point where they don't want to say anything, cause you'll have a wikipedia like saying why their experience is wrong
Feel better now? You do know you are just like me unable to back down when you feel you are right. But this is way off topic so if you're done now let's get back to it.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Feel better now? You do know you are just like me unable to back down when you feel you are right. But this is way off topic so if you're done now let's get back to it.

Dude, this topic was dead on arrival, it didn't even need to exist
and I only don't back down when people decide to come off as all-knowing twats
I only call people out on dumb things like coming out of the blue and trying to make someone look stupid for liking something, like what this dumbass thread is subtly attempting to do, this is the second thread you've made obviously directed at chronos, it's extraordinarily juvenile, and you seriously need to just grow up. If you have some kind of vendetta, then swallow it. We really don't need you going around being passive aggressive to try and irritate people then acting like you were never in the wrong.
In closing just stop being an irritating t**t all over the place. we know damn well this isn't a topic of your interest, and there's no reason you'd make this thread unless you wanted to just bother Chronos, er chrone-bone, cause that's his name, chrone-bone..... nostalgia
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

I only call people out on dumb things like coming out of the blue and trying to make someone look stupid for liking something, like what this dumbass thread is subtly attempting to do, this is the second thread you've made obviously directed at chronos, it's extraordinarily juvenile, and you seriously need to just grow up. If you have some kind of vendetta, then swallow it. We really don't need you going around being passive aggressive to try and irritate people then acting like you were never in the wrong.
In closing just stop being an irritating t**t all over the place. we know damn well this isn't a topic of your interest, and there's no reason you'd make this thread unless you wanted to just bother Chronos, er chrone-bone, cause that's his name, chrone-bone..... nostalgia
I'm not fighting with so stop acting like a troll. I made this thread to talk about this because I looked into it and found something I know are not always true. So I wanted a thread we all could talk about it in without killing other threads. But you have your head to far up your a** to see that. I don't cure about what you or anyone likes. I just like the truth and if you fill I havent found it then say so and we can move on from there. This is just getting way out of hand. So stop being an a** hat about this. If site I got has it wrong thing tell me how and why and then if someone that won't to do this can do it knowing the truth, so they can do it right and be safer on the road.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

I'm not fighting with so stop acting like a troll. I made this thread to talk about this because I looked into it and found something I know are not always true. So I wanted a thread we all could talk about it in without killing other threads. But you have your head to far you your a** to see that. I don't cure about what you or anyone likes. I just like the truth iand if you fill I have found it then say so and we can move on from there. This is just getting way out of hand. So stop being an a** hat about this. If site I got has it wrong thing tell me how and why and then if someone that won't to do this can do it knowing the truth, so they can do it right and be safer on the road.

I got dizzy trying to read that.... summarize it
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

I'm not fighting with so stop acting like a troll. I made this thread to talk about this because I looked into it and found something I know are not always true. So I wanted a thread we all could talk about it in without killing other threads. But you have your head to far you your a** to see that. I don't cure about what you or anyone likes. I just like the truth iand if you fill I have found it then say so and we can move on from there. This is just getting way out of hand. So stop being an a** hat about this. If site I got has it wrong thing tell me how and why and then if someone that won't to do this can do it knowing the truth, so they can do it right and be safer on the road.

Ok youre being an a** hat and acting like a troll, so stop. And all I want to do in this thread is to make sure that anyone that wants to do this has the facts. This way they can do it right and be safe on the road.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Ok youre being an a** hat and acting like a troll, so stop. And all I want to do in this thread is to make sure that anyone that wants to do this has the facts. This way they can do it right and be safe on the road.

How's that being a troll, can you read that s**t?
made no sense
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

made no sense
Im done with this. Ether point what you find wrong or go somewhere.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

made no sense

Read what you said and tell me it doesn't give you a migrane

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A little late I know but, hey, Yoda.
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

made no sense

Never mind dude you just want to be an a**.
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

made no sense

Did you even read the OP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas