Welcome to Gaia! ::

SynergizeEnergize
There's a reason I think you're a complete douchebag. You bash anyone who has a sensible and reasonable idea, but have nothing to actually contribute to the thread. Good luck in life.

I love it when new faces show up and act like they're hot s**t. To be honest, I look down on people like you that come in here acting like that. The honest truth is that, most of the hot shits that stroll on in here are one trick ponies. They like ONE avenue of car culture, and then pretend to know better about how that one thing is better and why everything else is dumb s**t. "Muscle cars are hot! Imports are dumb! You have stretched tires? What a ******** nut! Everyone knows that drag radials are the way to go." You and thefagoverthere like to pass judgement like you know best about everything. That's really quite laughable.

For example, our conversation about stretched tires. Cool beans, you talked to some old farts that talk over-exaggerated s**t about stretched tires. You must know everything about the subject now! Yeah, right. Have you talked to the people who have been running stretched tires for years, or even decades without incident? Have you asked them about whether or not their ride quality is so bad that they skid? Have you asked them how many times their tires unseat? No? Well.. there are two sides to a coin, and two sides to one story. Maybe you should cross examine both sources before talking bullshit.
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize
There's a reason I think you're a complete douchebag. You bash anyone who has a sensible and reasonable idea, but have nothing to actually contribute to the thread. Good luck in life.

I love it when new faces show up and act like they're hot s**t. To be honest, I look down on people like you that come in here acting like that. The honest truth is that, most of the hot shits that stroll on in here are one trick ponies. They like ONE avenue of car culture, and then pretend to know better about how that one thing is better and why everything else is dumb s**t. "Muscle cars are hot! Imports are dumb! You have stretched tires? What a ******** nut! Everyone knows that drag radials are the way to go." You and thefagoverthere like to pass judgement like you know best about everything. That's really quite laughable.

For example, our conversation about stretched tires. Cool beans, you talked to some old farts that talk over-exaggerated s**t about stretched tires. You must know everything about the subject now! Yeah, right. Have you talked to the people who have been running stretched tires for years, or even decades without incident? Have you asked them about whether or not their ride quality is so bad that they skid? Have you asked them how many times their tires unseat? No? Well.. there are two sides to a coin, and two sides to one story. Maybe you should cross examine both sources before talking bullshit.
got prove?
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

got prove?

Got brains?
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

got prove?

Got brains?
can you prove anything you say? if not shut up.
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

got prove?

Got brains?

Pot calling the kettle black. Learn to read.
BMW 3 series has a 30 MPG rating as long as it's a coop.
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

got prove?

Got brains?

Iv put info up before you people just act like it dont matter and go on blusting bull s**t without backing it up with s**t.
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
got prove?

Got brains?

Iv put info up before you people just act like it dont matter and go on blusting bull s**t without backing it up with s**t.

Backing up with s**t.
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
got prove?

Got brains?

Backing up with s**t.
Hahaha funny but you haven't proved that anything you say is true. But if you can't do it then your just full of s**t. So you just need tot step up and say I can't prove it and will be done with this.
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

Backing up with s**t.
Hahaha funny but you haven't proved that anything you say is true. But if you can't do it then your just full of s**t. So you just need tot step up and say I can't prove it and will be done with this.

What are you babbling on about?
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

Backing up with s**t.

Porve what you say or you're just full of s**t.
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

Backing up with s**t.

You have a s**t fetish don't you?

Proof of what? What did I say that you need proof about? Proof that you're an idiot? Well, that's all over the board.
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

Backing up with s**t.

You have a s**t fetish don't you?

Proof of what? What did I say that you need proof about? Proof that you're an idiot? Well, that's all over the board.
Anything that you have said to me in the three threads we are talking in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff