DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Yeah, that really doesn't matter, fact is, you're lying, and you're making up a stupid lie, to the wrong person
Look I'm not lying about s**t idk about you pos but I did it and you mpg is off from what you'll fined out there. Maybe you car blows idk. Now I wasn't doing 100+ but throw the mountens of Virginia and West Virginia. Idk know how meany miles that is, but it's not a sort drive I'll tell you.

I've kinda had more than one eclipse, I know them better than I know the back of my hand, spent more time driving an eclipse than I have in my bed, and I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, in full confidence, that an eclipse, let alone Turbo eclipse will not do 31 to 34mpg, unless you're coasting idle on a downhill you'd be hard pressed to see the EPA RATED 27MPG HIGHWAY. and it sure as hell will not do it in boost
The automatics get 27 the manual is rated at 31 some rate it at 35. This begs which you are driving?

No, the 420A is rated at 31mpg,
No I might be wrong but wasn't 95 when the put the motor in the gst?

The 95 GS-T uses the same 4G63T from the 92.5 GS-T, the one that was a terrible idea and gave the eclipse the reputation it has now for crankwalking and being better on paper than it actually is
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

I've kinda had more than one eclipse, I know them better than I know the back of my hand, spent more time driving an eclipse than I have in my bed, and I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, in full confidence, that an eclipse, let alone Turbo eclipse will not do 31 to 34mpg, unless you're coasting idle on a downhill you'd be hard pressed to see the EPA RATED 27MPG HIGHWAY. and it sure as hell will not do it in boost
The automatics get 27 the manual is rated at 31 some rate it at 35. This begs which you are driving?

The 95 GS-T uses the same 4G63T from the 92.5 GS-T, the one that was a terrible idea and gave the eclipse the reputation it has now for crankwalking and being better on paper than it actually is
Mmmk wasn't sure on that one I know they were in the Gs/rs's. Still I know what my car could do. And you did answer me question manual or auto?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Mmmk wasn't sure on that one I know they were in the Gs/rs's. Still I know what my car could do. And you did answer me question manual or auto?

Manual, I never owned an Auto DSM
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Then you shoud on the highway be getting 30+ mpg I did all the time and I never drove like miss dassy. I mean beat the car to death with the way I drove the thing. I know you still don't think it would do a 140 but it did.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Then you shoud on the highway be getting 30+ mpg I did all the time and I never drove like miss dassy. I mean beat the car to death with the way I drove the thing. I know you still don't think it would do a 140 but it did.

I'll make you a video
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

I'll make you a video
Do you know how big your tank is?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Mmmk wasnt sure on that one I know they were in the Gs/rss. Still I know what my car could do. And you did answer me question manual or auto?

Then you shoud on the highway be getting 30+ mpg I did all the time and I never drove like miss dassy. I mean beat the car to death with the way I drove the thing. I know you still dont think it would do a 140 but it did.

Ill make you a video

14 gal
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Then you shoud on the highway be getting 30+ mpg I did all the time and I never drove like miss dassy. I mean beat the car to death with the way I drove the thing. I know you still dont think it would do a 140 but it did.

Ill make you a video

14 gal
Did u down size it because they have a 16gal tank on them. If you look it up it they say it's 16.9.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hyundai Genesis Coupe and VW golf GTI
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Ill make you a video

14 gal
Did u down size it because they have a 16gal tank on them. If you look it up it they say it's 16.9.
I see, so you drive it till the tank is dry?

donut butt's Senpai

Wealthy Capitalist

My Eclipse is so fast it kills people. It also gets so many MPG that it's the reason all the middle easterns are pissed off and jacking up oil prices.

Shirtless Businesswoman

x-Maschine-Zeit-x
My Eclipse is so fast it kills people. It also gets so many MPG that it's the reason all the middle easterns are pissed off and jacking up oil prices.

By any chance, its it Chuck DSM Norris?
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Ill make you a video

14 gal
I see, so you drive it till the tank is dry?
1/3 of a gall is still enough to roll on but no not ever time. But here's some math for you. 480/14 is 34mpg. 480/15 is 32 mpg. 480/16 is 30 mpg. All of thoughs are in what any info you can find would tell you. Now think about this if the car has a16.9 g tank, this is done to give you the max of 16gs to ride on. They say 16 gall to make it sound easer for people too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff