Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Flatterer

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Well, I might get rid of my little civic soon, and I was thinking about moving towards a '96 ~ '01 mustang. Any thoughts/suggestions? The car I have in mind has a V8 4.6L engine, but has a nasty orange color. I'm gonna miss my little civic though :/

Fashionable Fatcat

nasty as in cool
or disgusting?

if you are looking at those
get a "newer"' one

make sure wasn't owned by some R-Tard wahmbulance

Shy Flatterer

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Tyler Crook
nasty as in cool
or disgusting?

get a "newer"' one

Nasty as in eye hurting. I mean, I could deal with the color. Just paint the hood black, slap some black Cobra Rims on and get some nice orange details to it, and tint it. I've been having trouble finding newer GT's under 5 grand :/ The ones I find are automatic.

Fashionable Fatcat

51L3NC3
Tyler Crook
nasty as in cool
or disgusting?

get a "newer"' one

Nasty as in eye hurting. I mean, I could deal with the color. Just paint the hood black, slap some black Cobra Rims on and get some nice orange details to it, and tint it. I've been having trouble finding newer GT's under 5 grand :/ The ones I find are automatic.

What year is the one your looking at?
and thank you,
Yes
Stick is important, I want to cry everytime I see a hot car in automatic...Talk about posing.

Shy Flatterer

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Tyler Crook
51L3NC3
Tyler Crook
nasty as in cool
or disgusting?

get a "newer"' one

and thank you,
Yes
Stick is important, I want to cry everytime I see a hot car in automatic...Talk about posing.

I know! Saw a nice '70s mustang in black, when the owner opened the door to his car, it was automatic crying !

Anyways, the mustang I'm looking at is a 1996 Mustang GT. I'm comfortable with any mustang between 1996 ~ 2003, as long as it's either GT or SVT. Base won't do. It's hard finding some in Puerto Rico though crying

Fashionable Fatcat

51L3NC3
Tyler Crook
51L3NC3
Tyler Crook
nasty as in cool
or disgusting?

get a "newer"' one

and thank you,
Yes

I know! Saw a nice '70s mustang in black, when the owner opened the door to his car, it was automatic crying !

Anyways, the mustang I'm looking at is a 1996 Mustang GT. I'm comfortable with any mustang between 1996 ~ 2003, as long as it's either GT or SVT. Base won't do. It's hard finding some in Puerto Rico though crying

Well,
Puerto Rico,
if you can get it, or at least go look at it, do it.
I don't imagine you'll have a lot of opportunity looking for a car like that, for what you want,
and for the year, and it's a GT 3nodding
Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas