Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
No if you notice I dont agure with you on every thread but I will say something when you are wrong. And I will attempt to prove that I am right you dont even do that. Crim you are just like me you dont like to give up. But this time you have undeniably step in it.

Youre wrong right now I just got tired of arguing, everything you said was everywhere and stupid
Exsplan how
really not gonna bother
Because you cant you havent got s**t. You know for a fact that I am right this time without a doubt but you cant admit it.

Youre really not, if you read the whole thing, you were pretty much just saying stuff

Youre clearly not the brightest, and Im not gonna bother with this retardation
You really think tech that was made to make a road car better on the road wont work on road cars? What planet dose that even make sense? You never did tell me how that works? I reall want to know?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Exsplan how
really not gonna bother
Because you cant you havent got s**t. You know for a fact that I am right this time without a doubt but you cant admit it.

Youre really not, if you read the whole thing, you were pretty much just saying stuff

You really think tech that was made to make a road car better on the road wont work on road cars? What planet dose that even make sense? You never did tell me how that works? I reall want to know?

Were talking about GT cars, not street cars
Have you ever driven a car with a 3-disc clutch?
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Exsplan how
really not gonna bother

My eclipse had a twin plate clutch but no no racing cluch. But thats not the only part of the car. Have you seen how sort the stroke on a f1 motor is? Gt cars race on road tracks. The tracks f1 cars race isn't even made the same as the road you drive on.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

My eclipse had a twin plate clutch but no no racing cluch. But thats not the only part of the car. Have you seen how sort the stroke on a f1 motor is? Gt cars race on road tracks. The tracks f1 cars race isn't even made the same as the road you drive on.

Then you should know how stupid it is to drive a twin-plate clutch on the street
as we've already established, F1 tech is versatile, they're near infinitely adjustable, GT is purpose made
This is what I meant by, this is stupid, I'm repeating myself, and you're just saying stupid s**t to say it
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Then you should know how stupid it is to drive a twin-plate clutch on the street
as we've already established, F1 tech is versatile, they're near infinitely adjustable, GT is purpose made
This is what I meant by, this is stupid, I'm repeating myself, and you're just saying stupid s**t to say it
I loved the cluch in my car. It worked great sifted smooth and wasn't rough when driving day to day. When I want to get on it shifting took half the time. It was great. s**t Eibach works with gt cars and they have some of the best stuff you can get for the road.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

I loved the cluch in my car. It worked great sifted smooth and wasn't rough when driving day to day. When I want to get on it shifting took half the time. It was great. s**t Eibach works with gt cars and they have some of the best stuff you can get for the road.

The pedal feels like you're kicking a rock
the engagement is ridiculously aggressive
the chatter is unbearable
they wear out faster than the typical person is willing to maintain

The eibach GT springs are completely different from street springs, GT springs cant be lived with, period. as in it'll destroy your car on bumpy roads, they'll eat your tires and you wont clear speed bumps

any other stupid GT tech you wanna throw out there?
Dogboxes? straight cut gears?
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

The eibach GT springs are completely different from street springs, GT springs cant be lived with, period. as in it'll destroy your car on bumpy roads, they'll eat your tires and you wont clear speed bumps

First off no you tune in the cluch right you want get that problem. The clutch guy I know did it for me I don't ******** with them. The springs can be set and tuned on gt car to fit the road and the car there in. But that wasn't the the tech they have they leaned in gt racing. Same with ever braking company out there. But like I said if gt car didn't work on the road then Explan the pics I put up working so well?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

First off no you tune in the cluch right you want get that problem. The clutch guy I know did it for me I don't ******** with them. The springs can be set and tuned on gt car to fit the road and the car there in. But that wasn't the the tech they have they leaned in gt racing. Same with ever braking company out there. But like I said if gt car didn't work on the road then Explan the pics I put up working so well?

Tune the clutch? xDD some elite s**t you got there
This is the stupidest argument ever!! go on believe whatever you want, your fantabulous world is clearly a different one from mine
My points been proven to all but you
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

This is the stupidest argument ever!! go on believe whatever you want, your fantabulous world is clearly a different one from mine
No in why have shown how f1 tech can be used better then gt you know the cars based on road cars that race on roads.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
I loved the cluch in my car. It worked great sifted smooth and wasnt rough when driving day to day. When I want to get on it shifting took half the time. It was great. s**t Eibach works with gt cars and they have some of the best stuff you can get for the road.

The pedal feels like youre kicking a rock

The eibach GT springs are completely different from street springs, GT springs cant be lived with, period. as in itll destroy your car on bumpy roads, theyll eat your tires and you wont clear speed bumps

First off no you tune in the cluch right you want get that problem. The clutch guy I know did it for me I dont ******** with them. The springs can be set and tuned on gt car to fit the road and the car there in. But that wasnt the the tech they have they leaned in gt racing. Same with ever braking company out there. But like I said if gt car didnt work on the road then Explan the pics I put up working so well?

No in why have shown how f1 tech can be used better then gt you know the cars based on road cars that race on roads.

They race road tracks not on roads
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
I loved the cluch in my car. It worked great sifted smooth and wasnt rough when driving day to day. When I want to get on it shifting took half the time. It was great. s**t Eibach works with gt cars and they have some of the best stuff you can get for the road.

The pedal feels like youre kicking a rock

The eibach GT springs are completely different from street springs, GT springs cant be lived with, period. as in itll destroy your car on bumpy roads, theyll eat your tires and you wont clear speed bumps

First off no you tune in the cluch right you want get that problem. The clutch guy I know did it for me I dont ******** with them. The springs can be set and tuned on gt car to fit the road and the car there in. But that wasnt the the tech they have they leaned in gt racing. Same with ever braking company out there. But like I said if gt car didnt work on the road then Explan the pics I put up working so well?

Road racing is a general term for most forms of motor racing held on paved, purpose-built race tracks (i.e. "road courses" wink , as opposed to oval tracks and off-road racing. Temporary facilities built on paved airport runways and closed-off public roads (such as street circuits) usually are included in the definition also.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Road racing is a general term for most forms of motor racing held on paved, purpose-built race tracks (i.e. "road courses" wink , as opposed to oval tracks and off-road racing. Temporary facilities built on paved airport runways and closed-off public roads (such as street circuits) usually are included in the definition also.

That's fantastic, where was that going?
there's pavement in many places

I feel though, that I'm above trying to help someone who doesn't actually understand the difference between GT cars and street cars to figure it out, especially one who has people tune their hydrolic clutches xD
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

I feel though, that I'm above trying to help someone who doesn't actually understand the difference between GT cars and street cars to figure it out, especially one who has people tune their hydrolic clutches xD
Gt cars are grand toring cars. You said they don't race on streets but gt cars run road races that proves you don't know what you are talking. Gt cars do run closed off street tracks.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Gt cars are grand toring cars. You said they don't race on streets but gt cars run road races that proves you don't know what you are talking. Gt cars do run closed off street tracks.

You're so special....
bless your heart
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

You're so special....
bless your heart
rolleyes diverting i see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out