Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
it looks kinda good, but I dunno. If I were to spend 100K on a car I'd prefer the Nissan GT-R.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
WOW! Thats way better than I thought it would look! o.0
I like I just hope the keep Fiat out of the engine. Now if they can solve the problem of keeping the power down in the corners this would be just as good if not better then the gt-r.

Shirtless Businesswoman

Cant get over how ugly the from end is… its like a 350Z and a Trans Am made a love child and it came out with Down Syndrome. But the Aston rear is nice.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
I like I just hope the keep Fiat out of the engine. Now if they can solve the problem of keeping the power down in the corners this would be just as good if not better then the gt-r.

Keep Fiat out?! are you forgetting who owns Ferrari?
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Yea a company that sucked so bad we got Lamborghini. Yea I know it is.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Unfortunately, Italian engineering isn't that good, Lamborghini is finally making good cars 'cause they're engineered by Germans, and Pagani's engines are built by Mercedes-AMG.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Pre-458 Id agree
But when considering the purpose in mind for the viper, can you really say Chrysler would be a better choice than Ferrari?
Crimmy Sun
Pre-458 Id agree
But when considering the purpose in mind for the viper, can you really say Chrysler would be a better choice than Ferrari?
Powertran yes now in the corners maybe they could use some help.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Crimmy Sun
Pre-458 Id agree
Tru dat, most Ferrari's before the 458 were rubbish. I saw welding in the chassis of the 430 and it looked like it was welded by a kindergarten class. I hope they release a 458 Scuderia soon. mrgreen

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Wasn't the whole point of the Viper was to have a car that was actively trying to kill you?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Crimmy Sun
Pre-458 Id agree
Tru dat, most Ferraris before the 458 were rubbish. I saw welding in the chassis of the 430 and it looked like it was welded by a kindergarten class. I hope they release a 458 Scuderia soon. mrgreen

What Im looking forward to is how this new viper will handle the le mans, maybe someone can present a challenge to those magicians at BMW

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Eh, it's ok. But, if I'm going to spend 100k for a car, it better be something I'm absolutely in love with. I'll wait for a different model to come along in the future.
Levis Pennae
Wasn't the whole point of the Viper was to have a car that was actively trying to kill you?
This is ture that was half the fun. It was a car to see who had the bigger balls and was the better dirver.
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Yea a company that sucked so bad we got Lamborghini. Yea I know it is.

Lamborghini sucks...

..Wat?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas