Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Those take tech from GT cars, not so much F1
True but whats better for the a gt car a a f1? F1 is good for the track but not so good for ever day.

But the technology of F1 is a million times more adaptable than GT tech

GT tech is race specific, F1 is made for near infinite adjustment for any given situation
Gt cars run on road tracks all the time in fact f1cars only run special tracks because they can ******** up pavement on normal roads. Yea the tech can jump down but so can gt if not then what the ******** are the cars I listed?

That wasnt the point of the arguement, chronos said Ferrari and Lamborghini use F1 tech, you said those do too, I told you the didnt, they use GT inspired tech, then you said GT was better, I said it wasnt as adaptable or versatile, and I was right, you said I was, so stop arguing
No you said gt tech couldn't be used on on the road which was flat out wrong. And wouldn't tech designed for road racing be better for the road?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Those take tech from GT cars, not so much F1
True but whats better for the a gt car a a f1? F1 is good for the track but not so good for ever day.

GT tech is race specific, F1 is made for near infinite adjustment for any given situation
Gt cars run on road tracks all the time in fact f1cars only run special tracks because they can ******** up pavement on normal roads. Yea the tech can jump down but so can gt if not then what the ******** are the cars I listed?

That wasnt the point of the arguement, chronos said Ferrari and Lamborghini use F1 tech, you said those do too, I told you the didnt, they use GT inspired tech, then you said GT was better, I said it wasnt as adaptable or versatile, and I was right, you said I was, so stop arguing
No you said gt tech couldnt be used on on the road which was flat out wrong. And wouldnt tech designed for road racing be better for the road?

You find where I said that, and let me know
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

No you said gt tech couldnt be used on on the road which was flat out wrong. And wouldnt tech designed for road racing be better for the road?

Quote:
GT tech is race specific, F1 is made for near infinite adjustment for any given situation[

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Quote:
GT tech is race specific, F1 is made for near infinite adjustment for any given situation[

And you see race specific as meaning it cant be used on the road?
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Quote:

Most people would. You really need to be clear about what you mean. Only people that know you well should know what you mean there. But 9x out of 10 when you say something is specific to something that means its only really good at that one thing.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Quote:

Most people would. You really need to be clear about what you mean. Only people that know you well should know what you mean there. But 9x out of 10 when you say something is specific to something that means its only really good at that one thing.

Only you really
And no, it is only good for one thing, but that doesnt mean it cans be put on a street car

F1 tech can be used by most any motorist
GT tech has a learning curve, it doesnt belong on street cars, its race specific, but that doesnt mean it isnt streetable
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Quote:

Only you really
And no, it is only good for one thing, but that doesnt mean it cans be put on a street car

GT tech has a learning curve, it doesnt belong on street cars, its race specific, but that doesnt mean it isnt streetable
So cars that races on street tracks have tech that have no place on the street you makes perfict sence.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Only you really

So cars that races on street tracks have tech that have no place on the street you makes perfict sence.

Yes.... Thats what Im saying.... Hows that make no sense?
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Only you really

OMG hahah you got to be ******** with me now. You can't be that dumb. That like saying cars that run on a drag stripe can't tell you about acceration and straight line speed.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Only you really

OMG hahah you got to be ******** with me now. You cant be that dumb. That like saying cars that run on a drag stripe cant tell you about acceration and straight line speed.

The ******** are you talking about?
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

Only you really

OMG hahah you got to be ******** with me now. You cant be that dumb. That like saying cars that run on a drag stripe cant tell you about acceration and straight line speed.

If the tech of a gt car is to race on the road tack then it would be safe to say the tech was good for the road. You know what road track are roads that make a race track.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

If the tech of a gt car is to race on the road tack then it would be safe to say the tech was good for the road. You know what road track are roads that make a race track.

If you think that, then stick to straight lines xD
You couldnt be more wrong
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

How the ******** could tech for driving on the road not be good for driving on the road. Please tell me how the hell that would work?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

How the ******** could tech for driving on the road not be good for driving on the road. Please tell me how the hell that would work?

GT cars are designed for road courses at high speeds, example, ceramic brake rotors, ceramic clutches, full ceramic brake pads, 2-way LSD, none of these are streetable, race specific fuel delivery systems, sway bars as thick as my wrist
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere

GT cars are designed for road courses at high speeds, example, ceramic brake rotors, ceramic clutches, full ceramic brake pads, 2-way LSD, none of these are streetable, race specific fuel delivery systems, sway bars as thick as my wrist
First off thoughs are all on f1and other race type cars too. Secondly yes the all can and all do. You are saying that the car I put the pics of should exist because the wouldnt work on the road but they do and do work well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff