Welcome to Gaia! ::

With real Gas limit thing and change most towns to roads to drive and race by. Good idea?
um, we kinda have that already.

in the rallies you click on other's car. and that's challenging them to a race. and if they accept, you race them. it's a game on here.
they shuld let us drive in gaia towns
sounds fun but that would take up alot of their time
the rallies aren't just a game. their part of the towns. it says so when it loads. 3nodding
I think we should be aloud to but, only on roads. There should be trafficlights and zebra crossings and things also. And a few car parks where you can park your car, get out and walk around like normal. Maybe we should have garages aswell (next to houses) we could pay a lil extra for.
Yea I agree the only reason I started playing this is because I heard you can customize and race the Scions. LOL, its alot of fun not quite sure how to really do any thing other then that though! domokun
no it be to crowded
Yeah, we should let our cars drive around to get to places. Its also a better way to show-off your car.
NO. SIONS AND OTHER CARS SHOULD NOT DRIVE IN TOWNS. THE TOWNS ARE TOO CROWDED AS IT IS, AND PEOPLE WOULD GET RUN OVER. THIS WOULD TAKE AWAY THE REALISM. CARS SHOULD BE RESTRICTED TO THE MINIMARTS, CARSHOWS AND RALLYS. arrow

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
dude we should totally be able to drive in the town, i would like run into a house or something but you know, itll be nice to biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff