Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright I'm going to soon take my permit test once we are finished setting up the new house, in the mean time I have been looking up possible cars that I plan to get either New or Used. I have looked up numerous cars with only a few companys I myself prefure and have been told about by friends and family. Obviously I'm looking for cars that good milage but I can only get so much infor mation from the websites from google, most sites turn up over and over for different

Screw all that. This is the list of car I have my eyes one and I just want other peoples opinion on them. Are they REALLY good on gas(or is it BS), do they drive well, do they need repairing often, etc. Basically your or others you know's experiences. I HAVE looked them up but by what I've gotten I feel I'm going in circles.

Honda Civic Sedan
Honda Civic Hybrid
Honda Accord Sedan
Nissan Versa
VW Jetta
Toyota Prius
they are all good choices. the civic and prius are going to get you the best gas mileage. it really boils down to what your needs are, economy, roomy, sporty, ect. I would suggesst test driving them.
Well Toyota Prius's are not as good on gas mileage as most people think. My first car was a Chyrlser Cirrus LXi, but now I drive a Chevy Camaro. I'm trying to get a hold of a El Camino.
it'll be koo if gaia had speed racer cars
OMFG xD HONDA HYBRID clue on gas mileage? lol yes i think honda hybrid gets good gas mileage... smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff