Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimmy Sun
Discipline Injection
Crimmy Sun
Discipline Injection
Longrodd Von Hugendong
By painting it a chameleon purple and putting a cheesy a** dragon vinyl on the hood.

Please keep in mind this car was built in the mid-late 90s, aka during the days ricing out a car meant you were a vietnamese or chinese gangster during a time when 'fully built' cars meant having intake, exhaust, headers, nitrous, and MSD ignition kit.

No, in mid-late 90's "fully built" meant Stroked 2.8L RB26DETT bored .040 over running 32lbs of boost on custom order forged internals, including knife edged crank, cammed out like a ******** Tuned using a stand-alone fuel management system
6-piston calipers, 13" drilled and slotted rotors, carbon fiber driveshaft, double-syncro transmission, or a Dogbox
Racing coilovers with multiple track setting adjustments, and fully done suspension system complimentary to desired track specifications, and properly corner-balanced

Some of use were in this before fast and the furious kid >.>

different viewpoint of the culture. your idea of 'fully built' hasn't changed over the years and certainly was a staple term for many, but it didn't change the fact at the time much of the US was still in that 'f** and furious' stage well before the movie came out. In fact, gran torino would be in a way, slightly more accurate.

Look at the types of cars that were featured in the american mags during that time that catered to imports like IT, IR (back when it was still around), and SS. basic bolt-ons got respect, going above and beyond got you features, but most of the population still preferred being ostentatious in regards to the exterior and in sound.

also, for the record i have yet to see any average enthusiasts rocking a $10k~$15k Dog mission/Dog box, let alone a carbon driveshaft when a titanium single-piece is far more cost effective. also, racing coilovers with multiple track settings doesn't mean much considering you have half-assed companies like K2 and Megan doing 24 ~ 48 way adjustments that're absolutely silly and pointless.

You've clearly been hanging around the wrong crowds then

more like they're what i've been avoiding for so many years as far as rice is concerned. while in japan they built high end vehicles as a way to make power and dodge the 'taxes increase by engine displacement' rule, they obviously don't have that issue here in the states. money also becomes a factor where in japan, a product isn't considered reliable if it isn't expensive. This led to us and taiwanese companies jumping into teh business of knockoff parts and the trend of looking fast without actually doing so.

...ok now back to skylines since threadjack is semi-obvious lol.
ORIGINAL USERNAME the 7th
well, it's s**t.
way to ruin a beautiful car.

this is how an r34 should look like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agreed! sexy thats a real gtr!
Longrodd Von Hugendong

Much better in my opinion.

I dub that R34 Mecha-Godzilla.

Popular Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Fox McCloud
Longrodd Von Hugendong

Much better in my opinion.

It's an R33. mad

Hilarious Consumer

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Longrodd Von Hugendong
Captain Fox McCloud

It's an R33. mad
I was thinking someone would say that biggrin

I like mine with old school flair! (nothing against the R33)
User Image

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
opyamanipopkorn

6,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
The only time that kind of design is considered cool is when it's in a video game. Of course even now most guys (on Forza) just go for clean looks, there are contests and you see some guys come up with this kind of stuff and more but otherwise most guys don't even change the paint from stock.

FragileSweet's Husband

Whoever it was that said the R33 is better looking than the R34, I find it difficult to sympathize with your disposition. I think the R33 is far too curvy and doesn't have that aggressive look that's needed for a fast GT car.

It goes like this:

R35 > R34 > R32 > R33

Anyways, why would you ever want to have a car with a black hood when the car's not black? The stupidity of that cannot be expressed in words.

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
True Mecha Godzilla R33-

R33 GT-R Nismo LM. It is a "Production" car in the loosest sense of the word as even though the regulations in its class required a GT1 racing car to be based on a road car, production of just one road car was sufficient to homologate the model.

I prefer the look of the R32- 33 line because I enjoy driving high performance cars that look as 'civilian' in nature as possible without them being a basic model commuter car. Lotus Carlton, E30, GNX; all cars that pique my interest.

Distinct Poster

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The true GT-R is RWD not 4WD.

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lux occulta

The grand daddy of all GT-Rs maybe. But all GT-Rs are true GT-Rs to me. They're all fast. Besides you can turn any GT-R into FR. Skyline GT-S/ GTTs are FR. They're not faster as a package than GT-Rs for it though.

FragileSweet's Husband

J-D45H
lux occulta

The grand daddy of all GT-Rs maybe. But all GT-Rs are true GT-Rs to me. They're all fast. Besides you can turn any GT-R into FR. Skyline GT-S/ GTTs are FR. They're not faster as a package than GT-Rs for it though.

They're much better off with the AWD. Nissan's ATTESA system is a modern marvel.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Electric Light Operative
J-D45H
lux occulta

They're much better off with the AWD. Nissan's ATTESA system is a modern marvel.

S-AYC is better >.>

FragileSweet's Husband

Crimmy Sun
Electric Light Operative
J-D45H
lux occulta

S-AYC is better >.>

Assuming that's Mitsubishi's variant, maybe we could put that to the test if Mitsubishi would make something that could keep the ******** up. xd

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Electric Light Operative
Crimmy Sun
Electric Light Operative
J-D45H
lux occulta

S-AYC is better >.>

Assuming that's Mitsubishi's variant, maybe we could put that to the test if Mitsubishi would make something that could keep the ******** up. xd

Let's all pray for an Eclipse VR-4

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces