Welcome to Gaia! ::

theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
Yes, because if you like something, you're automatically a bandwagon jumper.

You HELLAFUNCTIONAL BANDWAGONERS. rofl

b***h, please.
If you do it because it's the cool thing to do you. There is no practicall reason for it. This makes you a ricer.

Trolololol.
You mad ricer.

rolleyes

Don't try too hard, man. You're gonna bust a vessel trying to be a silly troll. Don't fret yourself over the aesthetic values of wheel fitment or the art of trolling.

Oh, btw, Ricers like to pretend they're fast and the furious by slapping silly body parts on and street racing people. Wheel fitment and stance is about none of that.

Do keep whining though. You're showing off your idiocy to the world. wink

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s

b***h, please.
If you do it because it's the cool thing to do you. There is no practicall reason for it. This makes you a ricer.

Trolololol.
You mad ricer.

rolleyes

Don't try too hard, man. You're gonna bust a vessel trying to be a silly troll. Don't fret yourself over the aesthetic values of wheel fitment or the art of trolling.

Oh, btw, Ricers like to pretend they're fast and the furious by slapping silly body parts on and street racing people. Wheel fitment and stance is about none of that.

Ricers also try to pretend the know what their talking about, then tell you how they paid someone to specially tune the clutch on their eclipse
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s

b***h, please.

Trolololol.
You mad ricer.

rolleyes

You a ricer. End of story. A ricer is one that that makes a car worse with mods.
theothermanoverthere
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fixed.
Good lord children, Calm down.
rolleyes
April_Ethereal
rolleyes

Sorry, about that. Don't appreciate you pulling the "kid" card though. You don't see me pulling the "women can't drive" card on you, do you? wink

How is your Miata anyways? Been driving it around? It's about to rain here actually, I bet your Miata would be fun in the rain.

No Results Found's Significant Otter

Crimmy Sun
Shoulda got a Fiesta
Can't get a Fiesta for 5k emotion_awesome I bet you can emotion_facepalm
Chron0s
April_Ethereal
rolleyes

Sorry, about that. Don't appreciate you pulling the "kid" card though. You don't see me pulling the "women can't drive" card on you, do you? wink

How is your Miata anyways? Been driving it around? It's about to rain here actually, I bet your Miata would be fun in the rain.

I only pull the "children" card, because 80% of the populous here is... well, Anyways. "Women cant drive" doesn't apply if you can drive a 6 speed. I rest my case xd

ANYWAYS..
I really don't take it out in the rain much if i don't have to. A:I dislike driving it with the top up (Top down or GTFO) and B: It REALLY likes to bring its tail around on wet pavement.

Other than that, it's been good so far. Cut out some foam from the seats last weekend. they were padded up to hell.
April_Ethereal

I only pull the "children" card, because 80% of the populous here is... well, Anyways. "Women cant drive" doesn't apply if you can drive a 6 speed. I rest my case xd

ANYWAYS..
I really don't take it out in the rain much if i don't have to. A:I dislike driving it with the top up (Top down or GTFO) and B: It REALLY likes to bring its tail around on wet pavement.

Other than that, it's been good so far. Cut out some foam from the seats last weekend. they were padded up to hell.

That's understandable that you like top down; probably a major deciding factor of yours in getting this car, right? Oversteer on wet pavement? Sounds like my idea of fun. wink

Interesting approach to seat padding. Most people with their used cars find a sagging problem and have to stuff it with more padding; you've got the completely opposite case. lol
April_Ethereal
Chron0s
April_Ethereal
rolleyes

ANYWAYS..

I bet that little thing really don't like the wet dose it? Lol

I know two people that said the leak from the roof something about the front seal. So they hated there for that but that was it.

No Results Found's Significant Otter

April_Ethereal
I also need to
A:pay it off
All of which will happen eventually.
It's a 2004 and it's still not payed off?
Dr Derange
April_Ethereal
I also need to
A:pay it off
All of which will happen eventually.
It's a 2004 and it's still not payed off?

It was bought from a friend about 3 months ago, so, no. Not paid off yet.
We still have 2 other cars that are being paid for too, but those will be done come about 5 months, and 10 months respectively.
The padding got taken out of the seat because when there are 2 drives, one who's 5'5" and one who's like 6'2" it makes things a little difficult, but the seats were super padded to begin with.

As for it leaking, I've had no problems with that at all, and, unfortunately right now, it's not garage kept, so it is exposed to quite a bit of rain here recently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff