Total Votes:[ 114 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Dapper Autobiographer

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
UFO's are awesome
Its ok but i'm gonna stick wit my Xb but I wish they added some new cars and new mods like Soundsystem, more graphics, engine mods, maybe turbo kits for he cars, and some neons on the interior and customize it too.
I find that the cars don't have that many parts. Like i have the coupe and can't find body kits or spilers for it. and how about changing the exhausts? that would be good to have different ones and sizes. and how about engine swaps? more house power? and also how about ECU's and computer chips? different sport tyres and mags? and neon for the engine and inside the car as well as we need sound systems and neon for them too.
im sticking to my scion
all i need is parts
._.
i didn't even know gaia added more cars...
The cars, themselves... Meh...

I just think the UFO looks funky when it's all tricked out.

Business Entrepreneur

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i think its ok but they also suck
i guess they're fine...im new here....carz are kool, wish i got a ufo in real life

biggrin
Whas d scene fresh???
I like all of them except the space ship where did that come out from??? plzz let me know because it doesnt make any sense??
xd Yeah, the cashier lady took it, she looked at it funny for a moment (I didn't cut it out, it was still on a whole sheet of printer paper). Then gave me a "I don't have time for this crap look", shook her head and rang me up. rofl
I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing.
Reggie? WTF??? LOL, even though it's not pronounced that way, I always get people to pronounce my name that way so it's all cool.

Were you able to get the chili cheeseburger with some discount?. biggrin
Reggie, I just printed your sig. xd
heading over to CJ's now to see if they will take it. domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out