Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I mean they have a shitty little truck too and like a suburban(I think?) but I thought it was interesting how you have the not so old and the old.

Original Regular

I wish that I lived in a real state and that I could do whatever I want to my car.
Brother Kam
I wish that I lived in a real state and that I could do whatever I want to my car.

Dat military life brah
is that like two houses like connected

how does that work
The J0lIy D0uche bag
is that like two houses like connected

how does that work

duplex

Enduring Bard

When I was reading your description I totally thought you were talking about my house. My "family" has the same Honda Civic hatchback and a shitty, run-down truck too.
MissVaiFluff
When I was reading your description I totally thought you were talking about my house. My "family" has the same Honda Civic hatchback and a shitty, run-down truck too.

Nah I was talking about the cars lol. 2004 Caravan and 91 Civic, next door, 2009 Caravan, 2002 civic.
Hogosha neko
MissVaiFluff

Nah I was talking about the cars lol. 2004 Caravan and 91 Civic, next door, 2009 Caravan, 2002 civic.

Of coarse their civic runs better and actually has an interior lol

Enduring Bard

Hogosha neko
Hogosha neko
MissVaiFluff

Of coarse their civic runs better and actually has an interior lol

eek
Woa...how did you know our Civic didn't have an interior and couldn't run?
Lol jk...although you are right blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces