Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

Just another Case of the Honda "Mechanics"

Person buys a cheap car, chances are they cant buy proper s**t to make that kind of conversion.
Ziptied Oil Filter.
Oh yes, This is why I talk so much s**t about Hondas, and their owners,
But I wont say anymore other than a positive
GOOD LUCK mrgreen
Tyler Crook
Just another Case of the Honda "Mechanics"

Person buys a cheap car, chances are they cant buy proper s**t to make that kind of conversion.
Ziptied Oil Filter.
Oh yes, This is why I talk so much s**t about Hondas, and their owners,
But I wont say anymore other than a positive
GOOD LUCK mrgreen

On one hand its ******** ridiculous how stupid it is. On the other hand one of the reasons I bought an old Honda was to learn to work on cars since i dont know anyone else interested in them, and learning I am!

Also im having more than just zip tie trouble with the dame filter. The bolts are torqued on SO ******** TIGHT that the filter inlets/outlets are actually bending sideways instead of the bolts coming loose after being sprayed with penetrating oil for 3 days.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Yoooo, sounds like I built that car! rofl
My Fuel filter isn't even zip tied up.... I EVEN TOOK OFF THE FACTORY BRACKET! pirate

I think the mechanic was like me and used a lot of "custom engineered parts" blaugh
I mean... My truck actually has an ALUMINUM BAKING SHEET with a hole cut in it as a fan shroud.
Von Rottes
Yoooo, sounds like I built that car! rofl
My Fuel filter isn't even zip tied up.... I EVEN TOOK OFF THE FACTORY BRACKET! pirate

I think the mechanic was like me and used a lot of "custom engineered parts" blaugh
I mean... My truck actually has an ALUMINUM BAKING SHEET with a hole cut in it as a fan shroud.

Well if it works it works right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces