Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Humorist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
It's a Mitsubishi Mirage 95 Motor 1.5 shift stick, does anyone have an idea of why this is happening?

Lonely Humorist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
What kind of mileage are you getting, first off.

Lonely Humorist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
TheMerovingian
What kind of mileage are you getting, first off.

car won't even turn on.
Holy s**t wtf do you want us to tell you? "My car burns gas and won't start, what do?" Well, does it try to fire up? Can the battery turn the motor over? Do you hear a fast clickclickclickclickclick of a relay slapping? Does it kinda-start, but then dies? We need as much info as you can provide if you want any sort of help.

Lonely Humorist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
zosh
Holy s**t wtf do you want us to tell you? "My car burns gas and won't start, what do?" Well, does it try to fire up? Can the battery turn the motor over? Do you hear a fast clickclickclickclickclick of a relay slapping? Does it kinda-start, but then dies? We need as much info as you can provide if you want any sort of help.

It started making noises as if it were about to turn off, the car started to smell like gas and when I shifted gears the car would just turn off, There are no relays clicking.
lyndhen_elf
zosh

It started making noises as if it were about to turn off, the car started to smell like gas and when I shifted gears the car would just turn off, There are no relays clicking.
Probably something in the fuel system. I'd say the fuel pump would cause that. A shop can run a pressure test for the pump, they usually put out like 45-60 PSI (a LOT of pressure) mine was pushing 14 psi. It's a $80 part, the shop wanted like 200+ for labor, I had my vehicle towed home, and then that weekend, changed the fuel pump with my dad.

Lonely Humorist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
zosh
lyndhen_elf
zosh

Probably something in the fuel system. I'd say the fuel pump would cause that. A shop can run a pressure test for the pump, they usually put out like 45-60 PSI (a LOT of pressure) mine was pushing 14 psi. It's a $80 part, the shop wanted like 200+ for labor, I had my vehicle towed home, and then that weekend, changed the fuel pump with my dad.

Already changed the fuel pump car is still giving me problems.

Noob

check fuel filter damper, injectors ecu ignition and spark system and timing.

Lonely Humorist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
9by6

Done. Still no signs of life.

Noob

lyndhen_elf
9by6

.... so you used an ohm meter to check connections from ecu to sensors, to injectors checked injector pulse checked to see if injectors are spraying, checked all grounds, checked to see if voltage is going from battery to starter to the dizzy that the dizzy is sending spark to the wires did you use an oem spark tester and do intervals of 10 to see how it amps doubt it.

Lonely Humorist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
9by6
lyndhen_elf
9by6

.... so you used an ohm meter to check connections from ecu to sensors, to injectors checked injector pulse checked to see if injectors are spraying, checked all grounds, checked to see if voltage is going from battery to starter to the dizzy that the dizzy is sending spark to the wires did you use an oem spark tester and do intervals of 10 to see how it amps doubt it.

There is no electric current running towards the injectors

Noob

lyndhen_elf
9by6
lyndhen_elf
9by6

There is no electric current running towards the injectors

are you slow, the injector wires recieve a pulse from the ecu telling them to spray...
and if you hook up a noid light to the injector wire it lights up i.e electrical current....
Sounds to me like an intake related issue, not a fuel issue. Check your MAF sensor, check all around inside the opening of the sensor, unplug the thing and try to start it.

Hilarious Firestarter

lyndhen_elf
It's a Mitsubishi Mirage 95 Motor 1.5 shift stick, does anyone have an idea of why this is happening?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff