Welcome to Gaia! ::

xRaddish's Husbando

Garbage Kitten

Anybody have some insanely rare cars or local legends rolling around?

I have a well tuned S2000 I see from time to time as well as a AE86 Trueno Sprinter who I've seen parked at a coffee shop once or twice.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

there's an R8 and a Green SRT-10 ACR rolling around here that I've seen from time to time

And Warren Mosler is actually from my town, so on the ever so rare occasion you may see an MT900
I've seen an R8 a couple of times. Also see a Ferrari 308 parked somewhere occasionally.
I wish
NC barely has s**t
it's rare that you see a nice car

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
My neighbor has a Nissan GT-R SpecV.

Cultist

Place I used to work at, a customer would bring his Testa, and get it washed. Once he brought in his race car to get it washed too, a CRX. But as he was backing it out of the trailer, he hit a pole coming out of the door, and broke the rear window. We got a pretty good laugh from it.
Also plenty of Evos, STIs, a few S2Ks, and 86's. People used to get their oil changed/car washed/fill up by my work in La Cañada Cali, then take the National Forest Highway mountain road to Palmdale where the race track was. Once the race track was closed down, most of all these cars stopped coming by.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

midnitevil
Place I used to work at, a customer would bring his Testa, and get it washed. Once he brought in his race car to get it washed too, a CRX. But as he was backing it out of the trailer, he hit a pole coming out of the door, and broke the rear window. We got a pretty good laugh from it.
Also plenty of Evos, STIs, a few S2Ks, and 86's. People used to get their oil changed/car washed/fill up by my work in La Cañada Cali, then take the National Forest Highway mountain road to Palmdale where the race track was. Once the race track was closed down, most of all these cars stopped coming by.

******** stupid, and my state is talking about removing the tax exemption status from our race tracks here, so the odds are they wont be around much longer

Should start blocking off highways and race on the streets again, see if they take the hint >.>

Cultist

Crimmy Sun
midnitevil

******** stupid, and my state is talking about removing the tax exemption status from our race tracks here, so the odds are they wont be around much longer

Should start blocking off highways and race on the streets again, see if they take the hint >.>

I know, absolutely retarded. Needless to say work got less and less exciting after that. Went from seeing all those awesome machines and talking with some of the guys, to punk-a** kids rolling around in hondas with cut springs and spray-paint DIY jobs.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

midnitevil
Crimmy Sun
midnitevil

I know, absolutely retarded. Needless to say work got less and less exciting after that. Went from seeing all those awesome machines and talking with some of the guys, to punk-a** kids rolling around in hondas with cut springs and spray-paint DIY jobs.

Cut springs makes me lawl
I sometimes think it's an inside joke, cause a lot of the time when i say "cut springs" people have no clue what I'm talking about

Cultist

Crimmy Sun
midnitevil
Crimmy Sun
midnitevil

Cut springs makes me lawl
I sometimes think it's an inside joke, cause a lot of the time when i say "cut springs" people have no clue what I'm talking about

Yeah. I had no idea people were doing that to their cars for the longest time, honestly.

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
There's someone around who drives a lime green Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, another that drives a race spec carbon body Subaru WRX (for Autism), and yet another drives a road legal '69 Chevy Camaro drag car.

Dapper Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
All we have around here are lifted pickup trucks drenched in camo and wreaking of deer scent, and all these god awful 'donks' with 28" rims and 2000 watts of bass in the trunk. The only car worth mentioning in this town is the '67 Mustang at my school, and that's driven by a student, so it won't stay that pretty for long.
There's plenty of Legends around my town.
The Acura Legend seems to be a pretty common car.
Hurr hurr, see what I did there?
There's a BMW M5 with about 1000hp
- Tybg
I wish
NC barely has s**t
it's rare that you see a nice car
tell me about this state blows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash