Welcome to Gaia! ::

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Dodge is showing off the first tease of the 2013 Dodge Viper SRT10, which is to be unveiled this April, and set to sell later this year as a 2013 model

User Image

Thoughts?
Well technically it's called the SRT Viper due to Chrysler making another division, doesn't sound right without Dodge.....
But nonetheless, I'm digging that new viper badge.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
If it's not a DOHC, I'll go with the 2013 GT-R.

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I wonder how come they still make this go-kart with a truck engine...
eh... just imagine how many miles it gets to the gallon.
THE ULTIMATE DOOM

Why so obsessed with cam numbers? Just call it a day and go mod a 1UZ-FE. Quad cams. Oh, boy. lol

XxJdMnFaMoUsXx

Missing the point.

On topic. Worst teaser picture ever.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Chron0s
THE ULTIMATE DOOM

Why so obsessed with cam numbers? Just call it a day and go mod a 1UZ-FE. Quad cams. Oh, boy. lol

XxJdMnFaMoUsXx

Missing the point.

DOHC engines in the long run will be able to rev higher and quicker due to the fact that their valvetrain have shorter parts.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Chron0s
THE ULTIMATE DOOM

XxJdMnFaMoUsXx

Missing the point.

DOHC engines in the long run will be able to rev higher and quicker due to the fact that their valvetrain have shorter parts.

It's gonna be like an 8.3L V10, why do you care about it being able to rev to like 9k

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Crimmy Sun
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Chron0s
THE ULTIMATE DOOM

XxJdMnFaMoUsXx

Missing the point.

It's gonna be like an 8.3L V10, why do you care about it being able to rev to like 9k
I'll be able to outperform this new viper without the need of so much displacement.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Crimmy Sun
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Chron0s
THE ULTIMATE DOOM

XxJdMnFaMoUsXx

Missing the point.

I'll be able to outperform this new viper without the need of so much displacement.

No you won't
And that's missing the whole point of the Viper entirely, bigass ridiculous engine in a small car, if they wanted that perfect balance thing they'd build something like a vette rather than an over the top torque beast like they've always been known for
And if they did that, they'd completely ruin the Viper

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Crimmy Sun
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Crimmy Sun
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Chron0s

Missing the point.

No you won't
And that's missing the whole point of the Viper entirely, bigass ridiculous engine in a small car, if they wanted that perfect balance thing they'd build something like a vette rather than an over the top torque beast like they've always been known for
And if they did that, they'd completely ruin the Viper
Viper needs to focus a lot more on traction and handling.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Crimmy Sun
Dodge is showing off the first tease of the 2013 Dodge Viper SRT10, which is to be unveiled this April, and set to sell later this year as a 2013 model

I think the reason this country still makes crappy quality cars compared to the Europeans and Japanese is because America's only motorsports are in a straight line or in an oval. While Europeans and Japanese tailored their cars to have exceptional handling to go through roads and tracks like this one.

User Image

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Crimmy Sun

I think the reason this country still makes crappy quality cars compared to the Europeans and Japanese is because America's only motorsports are in a straight line or in an oval. While Europeans and Japanese tailored their cars to have exceptional handling to go through roads and tracks like this one.

User Image

That directly relates to the Vipers domination in motorsports, none of which are in a straight line

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Crimmy Sun
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Crimmy Sun

User Image

That directly relates to the Vipers domination in motorsports, none of which are in a straight line
except for awkwardly the ACR in the Nurburgring.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Crimmy Sun
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Crimmy Sun

User Image

except for awkwardly the ACR in the Nurburgring.

I think the ACR still holds the Leguna Seca record too
Someone check that for me

and don't forget the ZR1's clear dominance too
And the C6R, wasn't until recently that BMW finally started to take the wins from the C6R

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff