Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tadpole Jackson
i had forgotten why i don't post anymore.

and now i remember.

Good. No one wants you here.

heart

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Tadpole Jackson

and now i remember.

you made it almost tolerable too....
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

and now i remember.

Good. No one wants you here.

heart

well, in that case.

HARGLEBLARGLE

Darth Lath's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

21,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I havent been on in awhile but I am an ASE certified female mechanic that loves american muscle. So no we are not all stupid and not all ricers. smile I currently have a 1996 Camaro Z28 that needs a new engine, a 1985 El Camino showcar that was built by my dad, a 2002 Firebird Trans Am WS6 that was a welcome home project for my husband, and a brand new 2011 Camaro SS/RS (LS3) which im pretty sure qualifies me as not a ricer or ferrari type.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

s3tsuna_uchiha
I havent been on in awhile but I am an ASE certified female mechanic that loves american muscle. So no we are not all stupid and not all ricers. smile I currently have a 1996 Camaro Z28 that needs a new engine, a 1985 El Camino showcar that was built by my dad, a 2002 Firebird Trans Am WS6 that was a welcome home project for my husband, and a brand new 2011 Camaro SS/RS (LS3) which im pretty sure qualifies me as not a ricer or ferrari type.

Ha! you actually got an ASE
Those tests are stupid
What's your Cert?

And I just realized mayonaisewhatever said that hotwheels were made of plastic.... they're metal....
s3tsuna_uchiha
Nice car list. Hows the 11 camaro drive?
Crimmy Sun
s3tsuna_uchiha

Those tests are stupid
What's your Cert?

And I just realized mayonaisewhatever said that hotwheels were made of plastic.... they're metal....
rolleyes rolleyes no I said they were plastic hotwheels with motors. Not that hot wheels are made of plastic. Not the same statement. I was saying they were worse because they were like hot wheels cars but plastice.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
s3tsuna_uchiha

Those tests are stupid
What's your Cert?

rolleyes rolleyes no I said they were plastic hotwheels with motors. Not that hot wheels are made of plastic. Not the same statement. I was saying they were worse because they were like hot wheels cars but plastice.

But Hot Wheels makes classic american cars mostly.... So the cars you like are more like american cars.... material-wise and everything
And Tanner Foust got a world record driving a Hot Wheels car

And Corvettes are made of plastic, and plastic parts are actually better, lighter, cheaper, don't rust, handle temperature changes better without damaging paint and they're far more dent resistant, I'm not seeing the issue with cars using plastics, there's absolutely no positives to having metal panels over plastic ones outside of malleability, which is a solution to a problem plastics don't have

So what's wrong with plastic?
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
s3tsuna_uchiha

Those tests are stupid
What's your Cert?

But Hot Wheels makes classic american cars mostly.... So the cars you like are more like american cars.... material-wise and everything

And Corvettes are made of plastic, and plastic parts are actually better, lighter, cheaper, don't rust, handle temperature changes better without damaging paint and they're far more dent resistant, I'm not seeing the issue with cars using plastics, there's absolutely no positives to having metal panels over plastic ones outside of malleability, which is a solution to a problem plastics don't have

You got the cheap part right. You can't fix a plastic body panels. You have to replace every one you ******** up. I can fix just about anything you can do to a Matel panel. Plus you hit a cat with a plastic bumper " cover" you to pay out the a** for a new one. Not with a matel one. The new corvette is s**t. If you're going more then 50 and and hit a pot hole you just lost or cracked half your car. If you dent it and it dont crack then you still have to get a new part, because it lives a soft spot in the plastic. If my matel car rusts I can cut and add new matel to fix it. A matel car can be totaled and can still be fixed, not with a plastic car. And that's not even half of way I dont like it.
One of these days, I'm just going to stop trying to read that dimwit's posts. His butchering of the English language makes my brain explode. Most of the time the content in his posts isn't even worth the effort to decipher his poor grammar for.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
s3tsuna_uchiha

Those tests are stupid
What's your Cert?

You got the cheap part right. You can't fix a plastic body panels. You have to replace every one you ******** up. I can fix just about anything you can do to a Matel panel. Plus you hit a cat with a plastic bumper " cover" you to pay out the a** for a new one. Not with a matel one. The new corvette is s**t. If you're going more then 50 and and hit a pot hole you just lost or cracked half your car. If you dent it and it dont crack then you still have to get a new part, because it lives a soft spot in the plastic. If my matel car rusts I can cut and add new matel to fix it. A matel car can be totaled and can still be fixed, not with a plastic car. And that's not even half of way I dont like it.

Well that portion is completely wrong

You can fix plastic, it's called fiberglass body filler
Dents in metal create creases
hit a cat with a bumper cover, the bumper cover just absorbs impact ant reforms
New Vette is far an away better than any vette they've ever made in every possible way
doing 50 over a pothole wouldnt damage anything but maybe a rim, and that goes for any car, not to mention a stiff suspension is kinda common sense performance, the vette was never intended to car about your tender a**
if you dent plastic it just reforms, the end, it doesn't get soft
and if a plastic piece were to break, for like half the price and effort your putting out there to prep, cut, clean, weld, smooth, surface, prime, paint and clear. I can just bolt on the new damn panel and not look like an enormous douche trying to show off how badass he is at doing unnecessary amounts of work for unsatisfactory results

Darth Lath's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

21,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
themanoverthere
s3tsuna_uchiha
I havent been on in awhile but I am an ASE certified female mechanic that loves american muscle. So no we are not all stupid and not all ricers. smile I currently have a 1996 Camaro Z28 that needs a new engine, a 1985 El Camino showcar that was built by my dad, a 2002 Firebird Trans Am WS6 that was a welcome home project for my husband, and a brand new 2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3) which im pretty sure qualifies me as not a ricer or ferrari type.
Nice car list. Hows the 11 camaro drive?

Drives like a dream. Its a heck of a lot different than the 4th gen for sure. The 4th gen felt like I was doing 60 mph where the 5th is so smooth and willing that i catch myself doing 70 when I think Im only doing 55 lol.

Darth Lath's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

21,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Crimmy Sun
s3tsuna_uchiha
I havent been on in awhile but I am an ASE certified female mechanic that loves american muscle. So no we are not all stupid and not all ricers. smile I currently have a 1996 Camaro Z28 that needs a new engine, a 1985 El Camino showcar that was built by my dad, a 2002 Firebird Trans Am WS6 that was a welcome home project for my husband, and a brand new 2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3) which im pretty sure qualifies me as not a ricer or ferrari type.

I have alot of different certs. My ASE is auto heating and cooling HVAC. Taking engine repair one next. I have ac deco certs, freightliner certs, wix, mahle, and napa. Aim really serious about my career so I put in the effort to get every certification I can get and Im also going for an associates degree in applied science with it as well. I dont want to stay at the dealership forever. I want to eventually work for Lingenfelter Performance Engineering so Im working my butt off and doing everything I can to achieve that. And omg those ASE tests are no joke. Hardest darn test Ive ever taken in 30 years.
Those tests are stupid
Whats your Cert?

And I just realized mayonaisewhatever said that hotwheels were made of plastic.... theyre metal....
Tadpole Jackson

and now i remember.

Agreed.
Also manoverwhere, your spelling is atrocious (that means really bad). How old are you and have you had any education yet? I can understand hooked on phonics for "risers" and "stile", but how in Gods name did you misspell metal? Three times in a row! You spelled it 'matel'! Ironically, if you spell how you speak, this word is closest in pronunciation to the worlds largest plastic toy manufacturer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff