Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
An '87 Pontiac Fiero GT biggrin
Body and interior are in mint condition and the engine only has 71k on it, this was so hard to find.

Original Regular

3800 supercharged swap or gtfo.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Brother Kam

You have a truly big heart to allow him such redemption

But we all know, the fiero....
Is an awful, AWFUL car
just awful
There are few cars that you can say are awful and it not be an opinion. The Fiero is one such case.
It's awful, factually
It's only redeeming quality is it's short lifespan.

The only way to make it acceptable, is to take everything that makes it what it is and turn it into something else

Original Regular

Crimmy Sun
Brother Kam

Is an awful, AWFUL car
just awful
There are few cars that you can say are awful and it not be an opinion. The Fiero is one such case.
It's awful, factually

The only way to make it acceptable, is to take everything that makes it what it is and turn it into something else

It's true, I have a big heart. They're -ok- in a straight line with that swap but if I ever to a mid to rwd it's going to be a first or second (preferably the second) generation MR2, turbo six-speed. Isn't there a regular here who has a Fiero with the 3800 swap in his? Maybe I'm thinking about somewhere else . . .

In summation, they're crappy cars but they have some potential as budget drag cars. Sure the money may be more effectively spent on a fox body mudstang when we're talking dollar per horsepower but those god damn things are everywhere. The Fiero has the uniqueness factor but then again so does a pinto with a 383 stroker, that doesn't mean it should happen.

It's just his dream car man, I don't want to s**t on his parade. The 3800 is just a suggestion for the dewd. I mean he'd need to work on his suspension and fix all of the things that were wrong with them from the factory and worry about the recalls but after that it wont be too bad, they just need a bit more elbow grease than your average beater.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Brother Kam
Crimmy Sun
Brother Kam

Is an awful, AWFUL car
just awful
It's awful, factually

It's true, I have a big heart. They're -ok- in a straight line with that swap but if I ever to a mid to rwd it's going to be a first or second (preferably the second) generation MR2, turbo six-speed. Isn't there a regular here who has a Fiero with the 3800 swap in his? Maybe I'm thinking about somewhere else . . .

In summation, they're crappy cars but they have some potential as budget drag cars. Sure the money may be more effectively spent on a fox body mudstang when we're talking dollar per horsepower but those god damn things are everywhere. The Fiero has the uniqueness factor but then again so does a pinto with a 383 stroker, that doesn't mean it should happen.

It's just his dream car man, I don't want to s**t on his parade. The 3800 is just a suggestion for the dewd. I mean he'd need to work on his suspension and fix all of the things that were wrong with them from the factory and worry about the recalls but after that it wont be too bad, they just need a bit more elbow grease than your average beater.

Something about a $1600 car being a "dream" car though....
Kinda strikes me as depressing

When you can trade a Fiesta for like 10 of your dream car, I feel like you should really re-evaluate your goals

Ruthless Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
FastLyfe Funk
pics?

User Image

User Image
Paul Butcher
FastLyfe Funk
pics?

User Image

User Image

HEY! i seen that car once on the road (almost broke my neck) and wanted to know what it was and BAM! here it is, NICE!

Ruthless Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
FastLyfe Funk
Paul Butcher
FastLyfe Funk
pics?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HEY! i seen that car once on the road (almost broke my neck) and wanted to know what it was and BAM! here it is, NICE!
Glad I could help you figure out what it was :p
You don't see these very often so a lot of people don't even know what they are.

Chief Kia's Husband

Married Member

FastLyfe Funk
pics?

sup son
Lynx903s
FastLyfe Funk
pics?

sup son

chilling, waiting to get my car outta da shop

Chief Kia's Husband

Married Member