• Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
themanoverthere
Kokuren
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
what???the bumper is what i have been talking about.without it your aero will blow big fat a**. Now if its a drift car then you're ok but anything else you just wasted all the time you put in to the car.

I'm growing weary of this type of thing....
The bumper has absolutely no aerodynamic properties, you're thinking of the bumper cover, it's not the 70's, you no longer see the bumper on a car anymore
Wow you really that stupid you can't see past stroking you online ego. Yea i know what the diff is but 99.9% of the human race would know exactly what I'm talking about. I know you do you just want to be a ******** nut about every little thing to try to prove some high sense of self worth. Now look f** stop making an a** out of you self. You know I'm talking about the bumper cover. There would never be a need to mod the bumper that I can think of.
It is not worth argueing with her. She thinks that she is some sort of all knowing god.

I have argued with her, and proven many points. In the end, she says that she is right.

Does not matter, because it is her car, and frankly she is a DSM driver. They are all this way.
I know right. Now not all DSM driver are like that I'm not and I was one. But yea most DSM drivers are like Honda drivers there the fastest, smartest, and best driving a** ******** on the road.
Dont hate on honda, they feed the rest of us.
Kokuren
themanoverthere
Kokuren
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
what???the bumper is what i have been talking about.without it your aero will blow big fat a**. Now if its a drift car then you're ok but anything else you just wasted all the time you put in to the car.

I'm growing weary of this type of thing....
The bumper has absolutely no aerodynamic properties, you're thinking of the bumper cover, it's not the 70's, you no longer see the bumper on a car anymore
Wow you really that stupid you can't see past stroking you online ego. Yea i know what the diff is but 99.9% of the human race would know exactly what I'm talking about. I know you do you just want to be a ******** nut about every little thing to try to prove some high sense of self worth. Now look f** stop making an a** out of you self. You know I'm talking about the bumper cover. There would never be a need to mod the bumper that I can think of.
It is not worth argueing with her. She thinks that she is some sort of all knowing god.

I have argued with her, and proven many points. In the end, she says that she is right.

Does not matter, because it is her car, and frankly she is a DSM driver. They are all this way.
I know right. Now not all DSM driver are like that I'm not and I was one. But yea most DSM drivers are like Honda drivers there the fastest, smartest, and best driving a** ******** on the road.
Dont hate on honda, they feed the rest of us.
I'm not hating I'm just stating a fact.

Shirtless Businesswoman

How is this troll battle still going?! It's hardly even subject related anymore, just one troll trying to out-troll the other. Dare I say, thread is becoming spam?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff