Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

The hell are you talking about?
What know snappy comebacks on that.

Know?
I have no idea wtf you're talking about
Was all over the place
Yeah ok ******** nut if you can't get what I mean out of that then you need to learn context clues and reading comprehension.

This is.... not gonna go anywhere
there's so many different unrelated thoughts.... pictures just didn't fit at all either....
Let me make it easier for you. You are not as cool and smart as you think you look on here. You just get on every ones nerves. You don't know every thing, and I bet all you do is Google about 99% of what you clam know.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

The hell are you talking about?
What know snappy comebacks on that.

Know?
Was all over the place
Yeah ok ******** nut if you can't get what I mean out of that then you need to learn context clues and reading comprehension.

there's so many different unrelated thoughts.... pictures just didn't fit at all either....
Let me make it easier for you. You are not as cool and smart as you think you look on here. You just get on every ones nerves. You don't know every thing, and I bet all you do is Google about 99% of what you clam know.

Oooooh, well you're wrong

So where's krispy kreme fall in here?

Shirtless Businesswoman

Well you kids sure have gotten rambunctious...

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Doctor Roofie

He makes me feel pretty inside

Shirtless Businesswoman

Crimmy Sun
Doctor Roofie

He makes me feel pretty inside

lol It seems like there was a misunderstanding, or he just didn't know the difference between the bump and the bumper cover. It's like watching children argue and resort to name calling in the end to draw away from the main subject, so that they can save face and never acknowledge being wrong..
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Know?
Was all over the place

Just never ******** mind. haha Damn you're ether being a giant a**l retentive a** to try and get under my skin or something or you're just to dumb to ever figure it out.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Know?
Was all over the place

Just never ******** mind. haha Damn you're ether being a giant a**l retentive a** to try and get under my skin or something or you're just to dumb to ever figure it out.

I do tend to retain things a lot
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Yea thats what thought. You're just a dumb troll with no life. But hey its cool everyone can see that and know one is going to take anything you a face value.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Yea thats what thought. You're just a dumb troll with no life. But hey its cool everyone can see that and know one is going to take anything you a face value.

Oh, you're still going?
I figured you were done

Well have you at some point figured out the difference between bumper and bumper cover in all this?
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Oh, you're still going?
I figured you were done

Well have you at some point figured out the difference between bumper and bumper cover in all this?
Iv known the diff always have you just being an a**l retentive a** hole. like i said before 99.9% of the world would have known exactly what i was talking about. you just want to show off on line for a bung of people you've never met and never will. But hey its cool.
PS you're still at it too.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Oh, you're still going?
I figured you were done

Iv known the diff always have you just being an a**l retentive a** hole. like i said before 99.9% of the world would have known exactly what i was talking about. you just want to show off on line for a bung of people you've never met and never will. But hey its cool.

Let's review
You asked if the bumper was still there, I say it is, that was an install picture, this assuming you meant the cover
You say I have a gap of space, I get confused and ask if you meant bumper or bumper cover
You say bumper
I say the bumper was gone
You say my aero is ********
I tell you the bumper wont effect aero, you suddenly tard rage

In all that, does it at all sound like you might have maybe said something dumb?
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Oh, you're still going?
I figured you were done

Let's review
You asked if the bumper was still there, I say it is, that was an install picture, this assuming you meant the cover
You say I have a gap of space, I get confused and ask if you meant bumper or bumper cover
You say bumper

In all that, does it at all sound like you might have maybe said something dumb?
man we both got ******** on this lol iv read read every thing and it getttes funny but. i was assuming that you know i was talking about the cover what would the bumper it self have to do with anything?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Oh, you're still going?
I figured you were done

Let's review
You say bumper

man we both got ******** on this lol iv read read every thing and it getttes funny but. i was assuming that you know i was talking about the cover what would the bumper it self have to do with anything?

The bumper was removed to make room for the intercooler, and the cover fit right over the intercooler. Ya jumped the gun on the rage

I initially thought you meant the cover, untill you said something about a gap behind it, the bumper is whats behind it, so that's why i asked if you were talking about the actual bumper
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

Oh, you're still going?
I figured you were done

Let's review
You say bumper

The bumper was removed to make room for the intercooler, and the cover fit right over the intercooler. Ya jumped the gun on the rage

I initially thought you meant the cover, untill you said something about a gap behind it, the bumper is whats behind it, so that's why i asked if you were talking about the actual bumper

now where getting somewhere. thats what i was asking from the start. I didn't thank the "cover" would fit over the cooler that easy. Most over the time you have to mod it a good bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff