Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
really now is that how you do it. i thought you s**t rainbows and ******** midgets, and it just jumped on there. I figured seeing a** I don't see another pics that you just never put it back on.

Shouldn't assume
It's on there
Must have had to mod the ******** out of it. lol

The bumper cover? not at all, fit right over with no problems at all
Then that car as a massive gap in the front bumper.

you referring to the bumper itself? or the bumper cover?
cause as you can tell, the bumper is just plain gone
what???the bumper is what i have been talking about.without it your aero will blow big fat a**. Now if its a drift car then you're ok but anything else you just wasted all the time you put in to the car.

Shirtless Businesswoman

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

what???the bumper is what i have been talking about.without it your aero will blow big fat a**. Now if its a drift car then you're ok but anything else you just wasted all the time you put in to the car.

Lol I don't think he gets it Crim... You probably need to explain. Also, aero is important on a drift car, just in a different way.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

I'm growing weary of this type of thing....
The bumper has absolutely no aerodynamic properties, you're thinking of the bumper cover, it's not the 70's, you no longer see the bumper on a car anymore
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

The bumper has absolutely no aerodynamic properties, you're thinking of the bumper cover, it's not the 70's, you no longer see the bumper on a car anymore
Wow you really that stupid you can't see past stroking you online ego. Yea i know what the diff is but 99.9% of the human race would know exactly what I'm talking about. I know you do you just want to be a ******** nut about every little thing to try to prove some high sense of self worth. Now look f** stop making an a** out of you self. You know I'm talking about the bumper cover. There would never be a need to mod the bumper that I can think of.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

Wow you really that stupid you can't see past stroking you online ego. Yea i know what the diff is but 99.9% of the human race would know exactly what I'm talking about. I know you do you just want to be a ******** nut about every little thing to try to prove some high sense of self worth. Now look f** stop making an a** out of you self. You know I'm talking about the bumper cover. There would never be a need to mod the bumper that I can think of.

I asked if you were talking about the cover or the bumper
And I quote:

themanoverthere
what???the bumper is what i have been talking about.without it your aero will blow big fat a**.

You asked if I modded my bumper, and i assumed you were talking about the cover initially, I said no, it fit. you said there was a gap, and I assumed you meant behind the bumper, cause as you can very clearly see in the picture, it is where the bumper once was.

To sum everything up, You're retarded.... just plain retarded, everything you have said in the past, to this point, has been totally retarded. I hold you as the quintessential retard in the garage, and an ongoing joke. Please, if you're not going to think before you say anything, just don't say anything at all. You make me feel like I'm explaining things to a kindergarten class, you are the sole reason, I have to dumb things down, or say nothing, to avoid your stupid comments or questions, I can't be considerate of you and your clear handicap forever. I love you, but sometimes you really need to stfu.

And I don't have an ego, I have knowledge, there's a difference.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

It is not worth argueing with her. She thinks that she is some sort of all knowing god.

I have argued with her, and proven many points. In the end, she says that she is right.

Does not matter, because it is her car, and frankly she is a DSM driver. They are all this way.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Kokuren
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

It is not worth argueing with her. She thinks that she is some sort of all knowing god.

I have argued with her, and proven many points. In the end, she says that she is right.

Does not matter, because it is her car, and frankly she is a DSM driver. They are all this way.

Are you retarded too?!
did you read what he said at all?!

What is this sudden influx of handy-capable children all of a sudden?
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

And I quote:

themanoverthere
what???the bumper is what i have been talking about.without it your aero will blow big fat a**.

You asked if I modded my bumper, and i assumed you were talking about the cover initially, I said no, it fit. you said there was a gap, and I assumed you meant behind the bumper, cause as you can very clearly see in the picture, it is where the bumper once was.

To sum everything up, You're retarded.... just plain retarded, everything you have said in the past, to this point, has been totally retarded. I hold you as the quintessential retard in the garage, and an ongoing joke. Please, if you're not going to think before you say anything, just don't say anything at all. You make me feel like I'm explaining things to a kindergarten class, you are the sole reason, I have to dumb things down, or say nothing, to avoid your stupid comments or questions, I can't be considerate of you and your clear handicap forever. I love you, but sometimes you really need to stfu.

No you have google. That's all it is. lol And you love flex that Google muscle like a jersey shore douche bag in heat. You have this inflated sense of self worth and its sad really. You not that smart dude. You don't know as much as you think you do and you act just like an a** to cover up for that fact. I would be sucked if this was you on the other side of the screen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I don't get is how you don't see that you're just ******** you self over. You're a hater and a no body, you're nothing. s**t i spend most of my time on here laughing at you.
Kokuren
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

I know right. Now not all DSM driver are like that I'm not and I was one. But yea most DSM drivers are like Honda drivers there the fastest, smartest, and best driving a** ******** on the road.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

And I quote:

themanoverthere

No you have google. That's all it is. lol And you love flex that Google muscle like a jersey shore douche bag in heat. You have this inflated sense of self worth and its sad really. You not that smart dude. You don't know as much as you think you do and you act just like an a** to cover up for that fact. I would be sucked if this was you on the other side of the screen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I don't get is how you don't see that you're just ******** you self over. You're a hater and a no body, you're nothing. s**t i spend most of my time on here laughing at you.

The hell are you talking about?
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

And I quote:

themanoverthere

What know snappy comebacks on that.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere

And I quote:

themanoverthere

Know?
I have no idea wtf you're talking about
Was all over the place
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

And I quote:

Know?
Was all over the place
Yeah ok ******** nut if you can't get what I mean out of that then you need to learn context clues and reading comprehension.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun
themanoverthere
Crimmy Sun

And I quote:

Know?
Was all over the place
Yeah ok ******** nut if you can't get what I mean out of that then you need to learn context clues and reading comprehension.

This is.... not gonna go anywhere
there's so many different unrelated thoughts.... pictures just didn't fit at all either....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff