Welcome to Gaia! ::

every time i start arace my car stay still what keys must i presss. crying

and there isnt ared button as it says i the begining.some plzzz explan how to race
something else can i put dimonic wing and NOS in the same time?

Shadow Spark

12,450 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Click the red button on the dashboard. I didn't get it either at first, and it isn't a "rally" per se. Its a very, very basic drag race program. WHERE ARE THE CORNERS??
Joey Crash
Click the red button on the dashboard. I didn't get it either at first, and it isn't a "rally" per se. Its a very, very basic drag race program. WHERE ARE THE CORNERS??

i dont no how much you no about car racing but Drag races dont have corners. Races with corners are called circuit racing.

Shadow Spark

12,450 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Mystical Adversary 25
They titled the game "rally," which is a point-to-point affair. However, the way its set up looks more like a bloody drag race than it does a rally. I know a bit about racing, I kind of do it on the weekend. You're Australian it seems?
Joey Crash
They titled the game "rally," which is a point-to-point affair. However, the way its set up looks more like a bloody drag race than it does a rally. I know a bit about racing, I kind of do it on the weekend. You're Australian it seems?

yeah im Australian. what kinda car you race

Shadow Spark

12,450 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Donfandango
Joey Crash

Lancer Evolution, Club level circuit with minor events on the side(what I can afford to run anyhoo) I'm with PIARC and AASA, did the MSCC Sprints and Regularity a couple of times in the Invitational class.
Joey Crash
Donfandango
Joey Crash

Lancer Evolution, Club level circuit with minor events on the side(what I can afford to run anyhoo) I'm with PIARC and AASA, did the MSCC Sprints and Regularity a couple of times in the Invitational class.

so is the car a road worthy car or a pure track car

Shadow Spark

12,450 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Nah m8, definitely not RWC. It gets towed where it needs to go.
what kinda motor you got in it

Shadow Spark

12,450 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Donfandango

Stock longblock, stock displacement for 2L class. Makes 300kW at all four and a bit with qualifying compound tyres on the dyno. With streets it should be a tad more. What state are you in and what class/events do you run?

Shadow Spark

12,450 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Might want to join the "Tokyo Tuner" guild, its pretty dead there and easier to keep track of than posting here.
Joey Crash
Donfandango

Stock longblock, stock displacement for 2L class. Makes 300kW at all four and a bit with qualifying compound tyres on the dyno. With streets it should be a tad more. What state are you in and what class/events do you run?

wow thats great compared to mine anyway i race on the speedway i run in juniors. Most juniors have to run 4 cylinders but i race under NASR so we can pretty much run anything but most of us just have 6 cylinders. my car just has a standard 202ci 6 cylinder red motor, extractors, 2 brl 350 holly, 3 speed auto (couldn't afford a manual), FJ Diff the only thing in it thats actually FJ in the car and yeah everything else is pretty much just stock.
Ahhhh road worthy cars are SO much cooler!!!

I got a friend with a 2008 WM HSV Senator Signature with full Walkinshaw engine upgrade and an eaton supercharger.
420kW street legal smile
Silveryne
Ahhhh road worthy cars are SO much cooler!!!

I got a friend with a 2008 WM HSV Senator Signature with full Walkinshaw engine upgrade and an eaton supercharger.
420kW street legal smile

yeah but when your 16 it's kinda hard to drive a car on the road that's why the track is better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff