Welcome to Gaia! ::

not enough apparently

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I love my car. She is my baby and I do routine maintenance religiously on my car to make sure it lasts as long as possible. I have no plans of getting a different car anytime soon.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

It's made funnier because he's in a gay relationship with his car xD

I think we all know this is closet homosexuality coupled with him filling the void created by neglect with the only thing he feels is reliable in his life

Also, if I knew this man, I'd almost immediately steal that car
#therapy
I have loved all my cars, but my newest is the most special to date because she's all mine and fairly new. I thought I'd gradually be less excited but I still love walking up to it in the parking lot, I don't think people expect it to be mine.

The Buick was a tank, the Jeep was tough but unreliable, the Toyota was great, and the Honda was sturdy, but my little Mazda... it's just awesome and handles everything so well heart
love it so much that i take it to the dealer for service. as long as i can afford it.
Its more of a love hate thing. Sometimes I would not want any other car more than what ive got, other times I wish I could have anything else.

But were working through it slowly but surely wink
i loved my previous car a lot.
i was tempted to take it to an outside workshop for an oil change but then i decided to stick with dealer service. that's why many people wanted to buy it from me. because i took really good care of it.

Friendly Bookworm

I picked a damn good first car to say that I love my PT Cruiser. That thing was my tank, my TARDIS when I packed it full of stuff, and did the job. She is sadly not doing well. High mileage and issues that take up a notebook. I'm trading her in for a new car in the next few weeks. But I am glad she was my first.
I can't help but turn around and look at the car every time I walk away from it.

Unfortunately, it's not actually my car. It's my brothers. emo I'm living a lie.

High-functioning Sex Symbol

My car is my baby. We leased him (it's not traditional for cars to be given a male pronoun, but it's definitely not a she), and now we decided to buy him. heart Next investment: black wheels.
Since it can be partly considered as an extension of our personality, especially since we selected it because it either attracted us to a particular car, there are a lot of people who have some sort of attachment to their car.

This applies to me too, though not so much that you baby the car but for me, I'd spend the money so it runs on top shape, I'd spend more money though on equipment that allows me to do scheduled maintenance a lot easier like auto lifts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff