O.G. Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Sanala
Crimmy Sun

A problem easily solved!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
talk2hand lol

Lonely Millionaire

Sanala
Crimmy Sun

A problem easily solved!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gon wrangle us a three-way! xD
Gl0ssyEyes
Crimmy Sun
Gl0ssyEyes
Crimmy Sun
Gl0ssyEyes
i keep it tuned and give it oil changes and drive mostly highway miles. you can laugh all you want. i love cars. and this one will work for me and my wallet for now.

And that's what matters!!
you did say everyday driver, not imports and hot rods. XD

And what m'dear, would be your ideal car?
it would be way too hard to choose just one... i like american muscle as well as imports and tuners. I love the Skyline, i love the chevy nova, i love audi TT. I wish i could just have endless amounts of money to spend on cars. emotion_drool
Nice list chick. I love amirecan muscle car rat rods, but not many imports. now the top to best cars to me are the 69 charger and the r34 and R35.
Thought I'd put some on topic discussion back on the board, since we've got some desperate people amongst us here.

I just thought about it, and apparently, I have never owned anything other than a sedan. Something about four doors just seems right.

Wagons are cool too. I occasionally like the odd coupe here and there, and even when I like 'em, I don't want to own one.

Lonely Millionaire

Chron0s
Thought I'd put some on topic discussion back on the board, since we've got some desperate people amongst us here.

I just thought about it, and apparently, I have never owned anything other than a sedan. Something about four doors just seems right.

Wagons are cool too. I occasionally like the odd coupe here and there, and even when I like 'em, I don't want to own one.

xD
Lube to us means 10W-30, what do you expect?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff