Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Sage

So Gaia,

Help me out.

I need to ship my car from NJ to Cali, however, apparently some companies don't allow you to have anything in the car.

This is a huge problem as there's no way in hell I am shipping my stuff out so, anyone know of a car shipment company that will let me pack my car?

Thanks.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

No one is going to let you pack your car, it's a liability

There are some moving companies though, that'll let you ship your car and your stuff

Could always just get a U-haul truck and trailer

Witty Sage

Crimmy Sun

There are some moving companies though, that'll let you ship your car and your stuff

I was going to just drive...but my parents were like no. We'll pay to ship the car. So I was like fine. -.- I'd still drive if I didn't already buy a non refundable plane ticket.

Dapper Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Would it be possible to sell the plane ticket for gas money?
Dragons Fox
Crimmy Sun

I was going to just drive...but my parents were like no. We'll pay to ship the car. So I was like fine. -.- I'd still drive if I didn't already buy a non refundable plane ticket.

I'm curious, did they pay for it? Shipping costs quite a bit, it would've been much cheaper to drive.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Hemp Burrito
Dragons Fox
Crimmy Sun

I'm curious, did they pay for it? Shipping costs quite a bit, it would've been much cheaper to drive.

I'm more curious how you get a non-refundable plane ticket in advance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces