Welcome to Gaia! ::

scions are not street racers i dont care what you say the tc is a family/girls car nissans will destroy scions
post some replies plz
oh well i tried nahnahnahnahnah
Nissans are better
R34 for the win.
exclaim exclaim hell exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim ya
I've seen some very pretty and well-done widebody street-tuned TCs doing some 350ps, which I think is way too much for an FF platform anyway, but FF cars are much lighter and usually smaller.

Try bending a Z33 around this at speed:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nissan is my favourite automaker, but you're just ignorant and probably automotively misinformed.
i personally hate all two wheel drive cars since lower grip in corner exits so the R32 - R35 GTR's all have 4wd systems are my personal favorites.
Remember: 4WD also have vulnerabilities such as really tight turns and DRIFTING LOLOLOLOL
Isn't the GTR a rear drive that has AWD system that kick in when the rear tires are just spinning.
As far as I remembered, Skylines had two options whether you want it AWD [GT-R] or RWD [GT-S*?*].
All skyline GTR are in rear drive format with ATTESA ETS, ATTESA ETS PRO, and ATTESA ETS GTR 4WD drive system which aids the car in situations where rear tyres are slipping.
Example
The R32 comes with the ATTESA ETS which is controlled Electronically by an 16 bit processor and wheel sensors at all four wheels.
R33 and R34 came with the newer ATTESA ETS PRO which is basically the same as the ATTESA ETS but with left and right torque split in the rear wheels and basic ABS controls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff