Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well are there any in here o.o?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

We're alone here sir, it's just us

Enduring Friend

Crimmy Sun

Haha, look at the DSMs! Neener neener boo boo!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry Crim, you know I can't resist teasing DSMs 3nodding
Crimmy Sun

Don't forget, my 3000GT is DSM.
Also don't forget, 4G64 Crank = N/A Crankwalk.
Try once more Mr. Honda.
Crimmy Sun

We'll this..this is disheartening...

Distinct Poster

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
At least you DSM owners don't have to have a Swiss bank account for replacement parts.
lux occulta
At least you DSM owners don't have to have a Swiss bank account for replacement parts.

Your fault for buying BMW. Should of at least gone Merc'! razz

Just teasing ya. I'd actually really love to have a 4 door E30 or E36. E38s are beautiful too.
lux occulta

That's what you think. 3000GT's are hell to find cheap parts for.

Distinct Poster

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Chron0s
lux occulta

Just teasing ya. I'd actually really love to have a 4 door E30 or E36. E38s are beautiful too.

My E30 M3 is relatively cheap compared to my friend's E36 M3. That's the beauty in owning a S14B25 EVO3 over the S50B32. The S14 engines are much more reliable than the S50 engines in either 3.0L or 3.2L versions.

2901karasu
lux occulta

That's what the E30 M3 and 3000GT/GTO have in common hard to find parts. Not to mention parts that are out of production.

Enduring Friend

Miroshi Hatake
Try once more Mr. Honda.

I'm sorry, what did you say?

I would've ignored this if you didn't start using derogatory names like you are some elitist.

First: You're new to this section. Learn the members. I have zero to do with Hondas and more to do with Corvettes. I'd like to see a DSM come close to even a simple LS1 without having to run 42 psi of boost and a spool up time of thirty seconds.

Second: I was teasing. Take a joke. You may say "oh but you didnt, you're peeving now.", and to that, I say: It's a respect thing. A tease is a tease; not knowing who you're talking to is entirely different.

Third: The 4G64 has had cases of crankwalk. Brush up.

Take some teasing smile
elemein
Miroshi Hatake
Try once more Mr. Honda.

I'm sorry, what did you say?

I would've ignored this if you didn't start using derogatory names like you are some elitist.

First: You're new to this section. Learn the members. I have zero to do with Hondas and more to do with Corvettes. I'd like to see a DSM come close to even a simple LS1 without having to run 42 psi of boost and a spool up time of thirty seconds.

Second: I was teasing. Take a joke. You may say "oh but you didnt, you're peeving now.", and to that, I say: It's a respect thing. A tease is a tease; not knowing who you're talking to is entirely different.

Third: The 4G64 has had cases of crankwalk. Brush up.

Take some teasing smile

What's the cheapest way of acquiring an LS engine? Buy a crashed Camaro of some vintage?

Enduring Friend

Chron0s

What's the cheapest way of acquiring an LS engine? Buy a crashed Camaro of some vintage?

Depends where you're located. I live near (well not near... Its two hours drive away) a shop that gets crate engines at a discounted price which can undercut the usual 3-4K to buy a new crate LS to 2.5-3k.

Nonetheless, wreck yards are the way to go for dirt cheap.
lux occulta
Chron0s
lux occulta

My E30 M3 is relatively cheap compared to my friend's E36 M3. That's the beauty in owning a S14B25 EVO3 over the S50B32. The S14 engines are much more reliable than the S50 engines in either 3.0L or 3.2L versions.

2901karasu
lux occulta

That's what the E30 M3 and 3000GT/GTO have in common hard to find parts. Not to mention parts that are out of production.

Would be nice if I could find a donor interior. I would just make molds for carbon fiber/fiberglass interior panels so I could (maybe not perfectly) produce the parts myself.

Distinct Poster

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
2901karasu
lux occulta
Chron0s
lux occulta

2901karasu
lux occulta

Would be nice if I could find a donor interior. I would just make molds for carbon fiber/fiberglass interior panels so I could (maybe not perfectly) produce the parts myself.

I'm still looking for a set of Sport Evolution rims. Tires that are not DOT legal competition tires that are in the size I need are hard to find too,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff