Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize
If you knew what my car was, You wouldn't say it was little. Let's say, building it from the ground up. Rebuilding the motor, transmission, rebuilding the entire front suspension and steering linkage, and the rear suspension. Changing almost everything and learning how almost everything works in conjucture with other things. Being a member of a community that's into the same thing that I am, and meeting and getting to know old-timers and professionals in that community who have alot of experience and knowledge to pass on and teach and help verify what's a good idea and what's not, and learning from them.

I've driven a long wheel base S-class for quite some time, and now I have a short wheel base S-class. I'd say just about any other car on the road, SUVs and truck excluded, is a little car to me.
Oh, so you're a retarded Mercedes-Benz person. No wonder. Why don't you tell me your suggestion for her car? Do you even have a clue of what she should do?

Lolol. Keep the insults out of ignorance coming. Or is it sour grapes that you can't afford a luxury vehicle? rolleyes
well one it well known that if it don't have the AMG on it then you are to assume it as something wrong. benz are ok but the all have some kind of problem.

Every car has problems. Don't make generalizations over things you don't understand. Did you know that most newer Honda cars have transmissions with filters that are built in and cannot be removed? Pretty much after 100k-150k miles the entire transmission fails because the filter is so bad by that time, yet it is non-removable. So it's time to replace the entire transmission over a stupid filter. So much for reliable Honda.
yea honda are shitty like like the motor might last a good long time some do some don't but they always s**t you somewhere. my point was that AMG build a better benz then benz does so there not good for the money. Now I do like some of them but most have AMG on it.
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize
Oh, so you're a retarded Mercedes-Benz person. No wonder. Why don't you tell me your suggestion for her car? Do you even have a clue of what she should do?

Lolol. Keep the insults out of ignorance coming. Or is it sour grapes that you can't afford a luxury vehicle? rolleyes
well one it well known that if it don't have the AMG on it then you are to assume it as something wrong. benz are ok but the all have some kind of problem.

Every car has problems. Don't make generalizations over things you don't understand. Did you know that most newer Honda cars have transmissions with filters that are built in and cannot be removed? Pretty much after 100k-150k miles the entire transmission fails because the filter is so bad by that time, yet it is non-removable. So it's time to replace the entire transmission over a stupid filter. So much for reliable Honda.
yea honda are shitty like like the motor might last a good long time some do some don't but they always s**t you somewhere. my point was that AMG build a better benz then benz does so there not good for the money. Now I do like some of them but most have AMG on it.

AMG is an in-house tuning company. They don't do anything without Mercedes' approval. Shows how much you know.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

AMG is an in-house tuning company. They don't do anything without Mercedes' approval. Shows how much you know.

AMG is to Mercedes-Benz, what Alpina is to BMW, or Nismo is to Nissan
Otherwise they wouldn't be in the Merc dealer
Crimmy Sun
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

AMG is to Mercedes-Benz, what Alpina is to BMW, or Nismo is to Nissan
Otherwise they wouldn't be in the Merc dealer

I did not know that part about Alpina. I always thought that Alpina was more akin to Brabus for Benz. I did not know that they were in house. Pretty interesting; learn something new every day.
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
SynergizeEnergize

Yea but they rip a lot of s**t out and make it way batter.
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

They don't rip anything out. AMG doesn't do hardcore track packages with gutted out chassises like Porsche does. In fact, AMG serves to ADD more on top of the original Mercedes package. Usually, it's just more power, stiffer suspension, wheels, and a fancy-schmancy body kit.
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

They don't rip anything out. AMG doesn't do hardcore track packages with gutted out chassises like Porsche does. In fact, AMG serves to ADD more on top of the original Mercedes package. Usually, it's just more power, stiffer suspension, wheels, and a fancy-schmancy body kit.
Funny how dose amg make an i4 in to a v8 in the slk?

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

User Image
Levis Pennae
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

User Image

+1 with an addition of

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chron0s
Levis Pennae
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

User Image

+1 with an addition of

I think they rip the i4out don't they.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
Levis Pennae
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

User Image

+1 with an addition of

User Image

Shirtless Businesswoman

Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
Levis Pennae
theothermanoverthere

User Image

+1 with an addition of

User Image

XD!! I can always count on this place after work to amuse me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff