Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Businesswoman

I'm baaaaaaack! Lets discuss this disgusting DSM understeer and how the ******** I can fix it. How is a car this light, so front heavy?! And how do they end up so slow? And no, 11 seconds down the monkey strip, but barely making the turn-off is still not fast.

--Now with less drunk type.
And now in English people from Europe can understand? All I get from that is that we both agree doing an 11 second quarter mile only makes a car fast where it hardly matters.

Shirtless Businesswoman

R.J.W
And now in English people from Europe can understand? All I get from that is that we both agree doing an 11 second quarter mile only makes a car fast where it hardly matters.

Drunk Gaia trolling's never a great idea...
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W

Nice FC in the sig btw, yours?

Shirtless Businesswoman

R.J.W
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W

I wish it was. I'd like to do something similar soon though.
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W

Nice smile
I can't afford any good looking car, so I just go for something that packs a punch xD
And no, it ain't the panda I posted in that other thread, that's my workhorse.

Shirtless Businesswoman

R.J.W
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W

Nice smile
I can't afford any good looking car, so I just go for something that packs a punch xD

XD Too bad, I do like the Panda... it's got a charm that I can't get over.
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W
Doctor Roofie
R.J.W

Nice smile

XD Too bad, I do like the Panda... it's got a charm that I can't get over.
I love it.
I ain't washed it in years, it's got a hole in the door but everything that should work, works smile

But for t3h sporting I use le bmw as posted on my profile, and this year I'll be racing in a volvo 360 cup xD
also, to counter understeer, do proper alignment and move THE ENGINE MORE TO THE BACK.

Is what I did for the bmw smile
Learn how to drive it righ you won't have the problem.
theothermanoverthere
Depends, some cars just will go straight.

*points at the C1/Aygo/107* You, III haaate youuuu

Shirtless Businesswoman

theothermanoverthere

You're a moron.

Also, moving the motor back is a bit harder done in the pieces of crap. lol But I suppose I can get fiddle with the alignment a bit, something tells like that it's just going to become a b***h to drive. At least I'm better with oversteer than the ungodly understeer.
R.J.W
theothermanoverthere

Again if you know what you are doing you can get oversteer out of just about any car. Now if you are driving right you wont get ether. This means not blasting in to the turne like a 14 year old kid in forza jaked up on mountain dew and stupidity.
Doctor Roofie
theothermanoverthere

You're a moron.

Also, moving the motor back is a bit harder done in the pieces of crap. lol But I suppose I can get fiddle with the alignment a bit, something tells like that it's just going to become a b***h to drive. At least I'm better with oversteer than the ungodly understeer.
Awwwww I love you too.

Shirtless Businesswoman

theothermanoverthere
R.J.W
theothermanoverthere

Again if you know what you are doing you can get oversteer out of just about any car. Now if you are driving right you wont get ether. This means not blasting in to the turne like a 14 year old kid in forza jaked up on mountain dew and stupidity.

When you're looking to auto-X a car, you can't simply rely on a parking brake and tranny abuse. The car need a decent neutral balance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff