Welcome to Gaia! ::

I smoke ******** when that vtec kicks in on my ride

Enduring Friend

Jesus, troll! Save us Batman!
elemein

I'm not trolling?
I think you're just jealous of my car's raw power.

Enduring Friend

dollarbillblues
elemein

I'm not trolling?

This guy hears the rumble of a supercharged LS3 regularily --->

Yeeeeah. Riiiiight. Trollll. smile
elemein
dollarbillblues
elemein

I'm not trolling?

This guy hears the rumble of a supercharged LS3 regularily ---&

Did you google what that means yourself?

The way people on this website throw the term "troll" around is ridiculous.
You're probably like 14 and new to the internet. Stop using words when you don't understand what they mean. Come back to cars and the internet when you're old enough to drive.

Enduring Friend

dollarbillblues
elemein
dollarbillblues
elemein

I'm not trolling?

You're probably like 14 and new to the internet. Stop using words when you don't understand what they mean. Come back to cars and the internet when you're old enough to drive.

Lol you're funny. Let's wait for Crimmy, theman, Chron0s, Les Indesirables, Silent, Levis and zosh to get in here. Please, if you've been around the Garage for any period of time then you'd know most of us agree that street racing is dangerous and illegal. You'd also know we hate the ricer yuppies (the non-yuppy ones are just fine. Atleast they have their head on straight.)

Sorry. Your car is not "raw power." You have probably less than 150 lb-ft of torque; most likely out of a D16Y engine.

Before you go dissing anyone else in the section, please read around. You'd know whose knowledgeable in the section and you'd know that I undoubtedly know more about cars than you.

Learn some respect; do some reading, learn who is who before dissing people in the section.
elemein
dollarbillblues
elemein
dollarbillblues
elemein

I'm not trolling?

Lol you're funny. Let's wait for Crimmy, theman, Chron0s, Les Indesirables, Silent, Levis and zosh to get in here. Please, if you've been around the Garage for any period of time then you'd know most of us agree that street racing is dangerous and illegal. You'd also know we hate the ricer yuppies (the non-yuppy ones are just fine. Atleast they have their head on straight.)

Sorry. Your car is not "raw power." You have probably less than 150 lb-ft of torque; most likely out of a D16Y engine.

Before you go dissing anyone else in the section, please read around. You'd know whose knowledgeable in the section and you'd know that I undoubtedly know more about cars than you.

Learn some respect; do some reading, learn who is who before dissing people in the section.

You don't have to agree that it's dangerous or illegal, considering that it's 100% fact it is both of those things. That does not answer the question as to whether you partake in it or not. So even stating that was pointless.

Lrn2prettymucheverythingbeforethrowingaroundwordswhenyoudon'tknowwhattheymean.
You have been nothing but disrespectful, and you expect respect? What are you, one of those ***** 60 year olds on the internet that thinks they're entitled to special treatment because of their age? You sure do behave like it.

Enduring Friend

dollarbillblues
elemein
dollarbillblues
elemein
dollarbillblues
elemein

I'm not trolling?

You don't have to agree that it's dangerous or illegal, considering that it's 100% fact it is both of those things. That does not answer the question as to whether you partake in it or not. So even stating that was pointless.

You have been nothing but disrespectful, and you expect respect? What are you, one of those ***** 60 year olds on the internet that thinks they're entitled to special treatment because of their age? You sure do behave like it.

So you genuinely street race with a Honda?

Wow. Okay, that was definitely unexpected. I thought you were just saying that to piss the whole section off by mentioning two things the most of us hate (street racing, and cocky VTEC kids who just got their first car from mommas and daddas wallet.)

If I believed your posts intention was to just piss off everyone, then I have a right to call you a troll.

If you genuinely do that stuff, then you're not in for a whole lot of respect in this section. There arent that many Honda guys in the section (there is Brother Kam and a couple others, but none of them think VTEC is a jesus technology like you do. They're actually respectable guys.), and the rest of us are either American muscle, Mercedez-lovers (-cough- Chron0s) or Mitsu lovers (Crim).

And no, I am not 60, nor 14. I personally think I deserve recognition as I ACTUALLY contribute to the section. I dont go to places where you're well-respected and start talking out my a**; that's just not a smart move.

Sorry for calling you a troll. I thought you were one of those people who just go around pissing people off. I am not sorry for calling you cocky, and saying you're probably not going to be respected around here; as it's true.

Anyway, to add on to this "legitimate" thread, about illegal activity; no, I do not street race, I only watch. If I race, I take it to the track where it belongs.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Ohmigosh!!!

User Image

You be bangin' them gears yo?
Bet you run them streets huh?

Whucha runnin'?!
Dose anyone really need me to say anything. I mean s**t you all shoud know ths rant by now lol. A Honda is not a race car it is not fast s**t it's not even quick with heavy mods to the engine. Vtecb== fast car. I walk I cr-x with Ls vetch and striped out with a stock eclipse GS-t. That's slow as s**t kid. Popping vtec is not like hit a nos button. It just let the breath better at higher rpm.
I'm guilty XD
I cant help it, when someone revs me I know what they want, I have to give it to them.

I kicked my friends a**.
He was driving a 95 honda civic hatchback.

While I'm driving a 03 acura rsx(with a tsx engine)
elemein
dollarbillblues
elemein
dollarbillblues
elemein

So you genuinely street race with a Honda?

Wow. Okay, that was definitely unexpected. I thought you were just saying that to piss the whole section off by mentioning two things the most of us hate (street racing, and cocky VTEC kids who just got their first car from mommas and daddas wallet.)

If I believed your posts intention was to just piss off everyone, then I have a right to call you a troll.

If you genuinely do that stuff, then you're not in for a whole lot of respect in this section. There arent that many Honda guys in the section (there is Brother Kam and a couple others, but none of them think VTEC is a jesus technology like you do. They're actually respectable guys.), and the rest of us are either American muscle, Mercedez-lovers (-cough- Chron0s) or Mitsu lovers (Crim).

And no, I am not 60, nor 14. I personally think I deserve recognition as I ACTUALLY contribute to the section. I dont go to places where you're well-respected and start talking out my a**; that's just not a smart move.

Sorry for calling you a troll. I thought you were one of those people who just go around pissing people off. I am not sorry for calling you cocky, and saying you're probably not going to be respected around here; as it's true.

Anyway, to add on to this "legitimate" thread, about illegal activity; no, I do not street race, I only watch. If I race, I take it to the track where it belongs.

That's not what trolling means though, pissing people off is merely a reaction that trolls commonly aim to achieve. It is not the sole purpose though.

I'm from the music forum. Idk if that tells you much or not though.
Crimmy Sun
Ohmigosh!!!

User Image

You be bangin' them gears yo?
Bet you run them streets huh?

Whucha runnin'?!

where did you find this picture of my car

Enduring Friend

dollarbillblues

That's not what trolling means though, pissing people off is merely a reaction that trolls commonly aim to achieve. It is not the sole purpose though.

Whaa? Do you even..?

Trolling =/= Trying to piss people off
Trolling == Trying to achieve the reaction of pissing people off

Tf? I don't even...

Also, if that really is your car, this conversation is waaaaaaaay over.
elemein
dollarbillblues

Whaa? Do you even..?

Trolling =/= Trying to piss people off
Trolling == Trying to achieve the reaction of pissing people off

Tf? I don't even...

Also, if that really is your car, this conversation is waaaaaaaay over.

No, I mean trolling is about getting certain reactions. It's not limited to pissing people off. Pissing people off is just the most common intention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff