Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

So, for my 18th birthday present my parents bought me a '97 Jeep Wrangler. Driving a vehicle with manual transmission for me was a little difficult at first, but now I love it. And I love the attention I get when I hop into it and drive down the road.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So my questions for you:

What's your opinion on Jeep Wranglers?
Any cool accessories I should get?
What do you think of girl who drives a Wrangler/any vehicle with a stick?
What do you think of my ride? sweatdrop
I knew two girls that drove Wranglers. I think most of them are manual. One was a varisty softball player. The other is a lesbian, and is a successful tattoo artist. I think it's awesome to see a girl drive a wrangler. and a big plus that she knows how to drive stick.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

I'm in no way surprised by women driving Jeeps
No opinion one way or the other
Dude I saw my friend driving a HUGE lifted truck, that was painted camouflage I almost died! Shes sooo tiny and yet she's in such a HUGE truck. I was like OMGGGGG!
My opinion on chicks driving Jeep Wranglers? Hot.

But that aside, I love the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that I drive (All the unlimited means is that it's a 4-door.) I've not once had a malfunction on mine, and I've personally thrown more then a few after market mods on mine, with a Jeep Wrangler there's no way you can't! I installed a lift kit, aftermarket tire rack on the back, rock walls, KC fog lights, and a aftermarket sound bar. Jeep Wranglers are very reliable, and I love mine!

Distinct Poster

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
A friend of mine bought a lifted '06 a two and a half years ago but she sold it when she heard about the "death wobble" from her brother.

Other than that I have no opinions on Jeeps since they aren't my cup of tea to begin with.
A hot chick driving a mud coved jeep awsome that more off road ready that jeep the hoter an more awsome. Really though its cool to see chicks in good cars that not every girl picks its cool but be carefull thay flip easy. There good reliable car if you take of it it will take a beating and keep on kicking. I love thoughs thing so good pick there.
I want a cowboy hat for when I drive my boyfriends jeep smile
biobunny1
hell yea lol
theothermanoverthere
biobunny1
hell yea lol
lolol

Shirtless Lunatic

Oh man shes a beauty.
The little boy in me says " Lift it, LIFT KIT AND BIG WHEELS" xD

Chicks who drive jeeps:
Idk, depends, what do they do to them?
I mean if i saw a chick in your jeep, first id say someone stole your car but, Id think she was adventurous, and fun loving.
Thats what jeeps are about ^-^

Chicks in jeeps prepped for 4x4 are usually... countey girls/ dare i say it(?) White trash? :s

But like i said, Niice (:

Shirtless Lunatic

Shadoxnova
My opinion on chicks driving Jeep Wranglers? Hot.

But that aside, I love the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that I drive (All the unlimited means is that it's a 4-door.) I've not once had a malfunction on mine, and I've personally thrown more then a few after market mods on mine, with a Jeep Wrangler there's no way you can't! I installed a lift kit, aftermarket tire rack on the back, rock walls, KC fog lights, and a aftermarket sound bar. Jeep Wranglers are very reliable, and I love mine!

Oh man... im not really huge on 4x4 but i gotta say.... that sounds pretty sick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff