Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
Okay, I'm a Sophomore in High School so next year I will be able to drive a car. My problem is that, I want an ALL AMERICAN made car, I don't want it just put together in America, I want ALL of it made here and assembled here. It needs to have a good crash-test safety rating (I don't feel like dieing in a car thank you). So I need some ideas of what kind of car to get, I'm not very good with knowing different kinds of cars by name so I have no idea where to even start. Please Help .

* Aurea Is Done, You May Proceed

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Start with answering the question why do you need an all american made car in a global market and economy?

all cars nowadays, including american cars are made up of parts from all over, mostly Germany, Korea and Japan for the most part. You'l actually find now, a Toyota is just as American as a Chevy

so if you wanna be all nationalistic and deny the existance of a global economy, then goodluck, otherwise learn to compromise and I'll be more than willing to help

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
Crimmy Sun
Start with answering the question why do you need an all american made car in a global market and economy?

all cars nowadays, including american cars are made up of parts from all over, mostly Germany, Korea and Japan for the most part. You'l actually find now, a Toyota is just as American as a Chevy

so if you wanna be all nationalistic and deny the existance of a global economy, then goodluck, otherwise learn to compromise and I'll be more than willing to help

:/ It's not me, It's my father who will only let me buy American.

Tipsy Humorist

I'm selling my car! It was made mostly in North and South America.. I thnk. confused It's got custom paint and the interior has a zebra headliner! I'm asking 1,200$ You wanna buy it? I need a dwn payment for a Maxima >_<

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
KiTTY Reckless
I'm selling my car! It was made mostly in North and South America.. I thnk. confused It's got custom paint and the interior has a zebra headliner! I'm asking 1,200$ You wanna buy it? I need a dwn payment for a Maxima >_<

Oh jeez, I'm sorry I'm not looking to buy one NOW. I just needed ideas for later so I could start planning > <; Sorry. Hope it sells soon though!
Your father is rather uneducated.

Cultist

Just get an Aveo, or cavalier, and lets move on with our lives... your first car should be a POS anyway, especially if you're in high school. emotion_facepalm

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
Sanala

Well I'd appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions about someone you know pretty much nothing about. ^ ^
midnitevil
Just get an Aveo, or cavalier, and lets move on with our lives... your first car should be a POS anyway, especially if you're in high school. emotion_facepalm

^^^ That.
Aurea Leonis
Sanala

Well I'd appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions about someone you know pretty much nothing about. ^ ^

Forgive me, I meant not to sound harsh or insulting. It's just that he kind of needs to understand that all affordable cars pretty much have parts from other countries, and just because they are from somewhere else doesn't mean they aren't of high quality or efficient, etc.

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
Sanala
Aurea Leonis
Sanala

Forgive me, I meant not to sound harsh or insulting. It's just that he kind of needs to understand that all affordable cars pretty much have parts from other countries, and just because they are from somewhere else doesn't mean they aren't of high quality or efficient, etc.

Sorry for taking that the wrong way but it came off as a bit insulting. I know, he is just very.. pro-America? So I really don't have a say in anything.
Aurea Leonis

Sorry for taking that the wrong way but it came off as a bit insulting. I know, he is just very.. pro-America? So I really don't have a say in anything.

Well, if he is going to remain that way, then you'll have to trick him. Maybe a Dodge or a Ford or something might work for him.

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
If it has to be an american company then I would recommend the new Ford Focus. If it has to be american made I would recommend the 2012 Toyota Corolla.

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
Levis Pennae
If it has to be an american company then I would recommend the new Ford Focus. If it has to be american made I would recommend the 2012 Toyota Corolla.

Thank you very much, I'll look into those two.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Aurea Leonis
Levis Pennae

Thank you very much, Ill look into those two.

He meant Fiesta

Fiesta es win, and you should explain to him the global market

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas