I'm learning for it. 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
No motivation to do it either... 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 >

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
I really should make my car licence, but I'm sooo not motivated to do it.
I made my first aid last year and bought a book to learn for the test, but never looked at it since then. sweatdrop
Well, what I wanted to know is what your motivation was/ is to make your licence.
(just bump if you're here for the gold)
wat r u lame. sweatdrop .no ofence

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
Don't get me wrong.
I'm talking about the real one.
Yes I have my car license. cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
cactus500
Yes I have my car license. cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

And why did you do it?
mad cry evil stressed sweatdrop heart domokun domokun whee sad surprised eek confused cool twisted biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk cheese_whine burning_eyes talk2hand pirate rofl 4laugh ninja mrgreen neutral arrow idea question exclaim emo wahmbulance
evil xp wink sad eek surprised confused cool lol mad razz sweatdrop heart domokun 3nodding redface crying stare twisted idea question mrgreen neutral emo wahmbulance dramallama cheese_whine burning_eyes talk2hand pirate rofl 4laugh
I got my license because well... I've always been into cars. I've been around them forever, and driving since I was 10 or so. (Obviously not on real or major roads, my grandfather owned a lot of land in the country, and it had some extremely quiet roads around it, and a long twisty drive that I got a lot of experience on...)

So my love for cars and driving is what pressured me to get it as soon as I could.

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
lightlysalted
I got my license because well... I've always been into cars. I've been around them forever, and driving since I was 10 or so. (Obviously not on real or major roads, my grandfather owned a lot of land in the country, and it had some extremely quiet roads around it, and a long twisty drive that I got a lot of experience on...)

So my love for cars and driving is what pressured me to get it as soon as I could.

wow cool! so cars are like a part of you?

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
hey guys i cant apply my items to my car can you help me? plz respond
yeah, to equip items to your car, go on My Gaia, then select your car, if you have items, select them, the ones you want on your car, and then in the bottom of the box it will say, i think it says "Save", but thats how you equip items to your Car biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff