Welcome to Gaia! ::

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun
I live in CT, Manchester actually....
And I know people looking for cars....

Unfortunately no one who'd buy that car don't want to spend that much, and those who'd spend that much won't want that kind of car

Aww man. You should have em call up the number and try to negotiate the price, it's not the final price.
And you don't happen to go to MHS, do you?

Graduated MHS xD class of '07
We're the ones who put the tire marks in the student lot

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chron0s
Kokuren
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Haha you hit the nail on the head. The car wasn't cleaned before I took the pictures, you're right. The camera quality is bad because it's my iPod but really the interior is in mint condition, we use plastic covers over the floor mats and wash the seats whenever it's necessary.Also, the car has never been in an accident The title is clean, not salvaged. There is a scratch/dent in the back that's about 2 - 3 in. however haha. It's slightly overpriced so we can negotiate. That editing you did is awesome. And thanks for the tips. I can see you know what you're talking about when you come to cars, do you know anything about Lexus IS300s? I've been told that that would be a good replacement for me.

My friend bobby has an is300, I love that car.

They have the same engine as your current lexus, but in a smaller sportier package.

The inside feels a little bit too plain for a lexus, but then you need to realize that it is not a full on luxury car. When driving them, they have a nice power band that does not seem to end until you shift.

I love the IS300, because it's japanese counterpart, the altezza rs200.

If I got an is300 I would get one in need of a new engine and transmission and drop in a 3sge w/ the altezza tranny.

For you, just try to find one with full service history, or if not just check oil, panel fitment, transmission fluid, and peek under it for rust.

What I meant by forgettable toyota is the front of the car makes it a not highly sought after car. The front is all swept back, while the back is all square. Lexus is a toyota brand.

Once it's washed just send me some pictures and I could change the colors around a bit to make the whole picture look fancy. I'll edit out dents of you want me to also.

An IS300 has a 2JZ-GE.

I thought he said an I6, not a v6 hahahaha. Yeah, I make the mistake of thinking that all 3 liter 6 cyl engines from toyota are 2jz's, thanks for correcting me.

Yeah, the altezza rs200 has the 3sge, a much better powerplant for the is300 over the 2jzge.
Kokuren
Chron0s
Kokuren
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Haha you hit the nail on the head. The car wasn't cleaned before I took the pictures, you're right. The camera quality is bad because it's my iPod but really the interior is in mint condition, we use plastic covers over the floor mats and wash the seats whenever it's necessary.Also, the car has never been in an accident The title is clean, not salvaged. There is a scratch/dent in the back that's about 2 - 3 in. however haha. It's slightly overpriced so we can negotiate. That editing you did is awesome. And thanks for the tips. I can see you know what you're talking about when you come to cars, do you know anything about Lexus IS300s? I've been told that that would be a good replacement for me.

They have the same engine as your current lexus, but in a smaller sportier package.

The inside feels a little bit too plain for a lexus, but then you need to realize that it is not a full on luxury car. When driving them, they have a nice power band that does not seem to end until you shift.

If I got an is300 I would get one in need of a new engine and transmission and drop in a 3sge w/ the altezza tranny.

For you, just try to find one with full service history, or if not just check oil, panel fitment, transmission fluid, and peek under it for rust.

What I meant by forgettable toyota is the front of the car makes it a not highly sought after car. The front is all swept back, while the back is all square. Lexus is a toyota brand.

Once it's washed just send me some pictures and I could change the colors around a bit to make the whole picture look fancy. I'll edit out dents of you want me to also.

An IS300 has a 2JZ-GE.

I thought he said an I6, not a v6 hahahaha. Yeah, I make the mistake of thinking that all 3 liter 6 cyl engines from toyota are 2jz's, thanks for correcting me.

Yeah, the altezza rs200 has the 3sge, a much better powerplant for the is300 over the 2jzge.

I'm genuinely curious as to why you think a 3S-GE is better than the 2JZ-GE. Please explain so i can learn about the 3S-GE.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
Kokuren
Chron0s
Kokuren
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx

An IS300 has a 2JZ-GE.

I'm genuinely curious as to why you think a 3S-GE is better than the 2JZ-GE. Please explain so i can learn about the 3S-GE.

I'm in the same boat as you there actually
Crimmy Sun
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun

Unfortunately no one who'd buy that car don't want to spend that much, and those who'd spend that much won't want that kind of car

Aww man. You should have em call up the number and try to negotiate the price, it's not the final price.

haha we plan on adding more our senior year whoever has decent cars then biggrin

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun

haha we plan on adding more our senior year whoever has decent cars then biggrin

From what I've seen you'd be the first since, every year since, people have just been little pansies
Crimmy Sun
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun

From what I've seen you'd be the first since, every year since, people have just been little pansies

yeah, it's just me and like 4 other guys, and we're sophmores so we still got a little while to go

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx
Crimmy Sun

yeah, it's just me and like 4 other guys, and we're sophmores so we still got a little while to go

xD there was like 30 of us in 07
Dun let us down, tear s**t up!!

What're the girls like now?

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chron0s
Kokuren
Chron0s
Kokuren
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx

An IS300 has a 2JZ-GE.

The weight of the 2jzge to the 3sge is crazy.

The 2jzge is around 198kg's as the 3sge is around 129kg's

Weight is shifted towards the center of the car in an is300 with the shorter 3sge. It makes it an FMR car.

With beams you are getting as much horsepower stock for stock, but you will get 30+mpg and also will be able to rev it up high. Beams 3sge's sound so nice.

The is300 is much heavier than the altezza because of the engine weight, and the altezza does not have as much sound deadener.

Plus, its JDM tyte yo!

hahaha, the 3sge is much more streetable than the 2jzge.

If it came down to 2jzgte vs 3sgte than its 2jz hands down.

They're getting 4cylinder automatics from what i hear. we got a few with honda civics with broken exhausts and euro taillights trying to act badass thats about it. it's kinda sad.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx

They're getting 4cylinder automatics from what i hear. we got a few with honda civics with broken exhausts and euro taillights trying to act badass thats about it. it's kinda sad.

Wtf is that?!
We had bikes, an el camino, 1.8t's, bigass trucks, a WRX, some decent civics and two fags had 1G Talons xD

Wtf is wrong with you children?!
Crimmy Sun
xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx

Wtf is that?!
We had bikes, an el camino, 1.8t's, bigass trucks, a WRX, some decent civics and two fags had 1G Talons xD

Wtf is wrong with you children?!
Right me and a few other guys have an iRoc an s10 a civic hatch 2 03 mustangs (stock) a mk4 and hopefuly I get my IS300

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

xXx-Dark-x-Assassin-xXx

Right me and a few other guys have an iRoc an s10 a civic hatch 2 03 mustangs (stock) a mk4 and hopefuly I get my IS300

Well let me know when you childrens are gonna leave your 11's, could be amusing
I live in Connecticut ! 4laugh

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

shippo038
I live in Connecticut ! 4laugh

That's nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash