Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Friend

Chron0s
I just filled up today and did a calculation. 16mpg from my Camry. Read 'em and weep, gentlemen.

You do know you're not supposed to puncture holes in your gas tank... Riiiight?
Chron0s
I just filled up today and did a calculation. 16mpg from my Camry. Read 'em and weep, gentlemen.
You must suck at driving dude if you can't do better then that dude holy ******** my old truck did better then that and it was a carbureted v6 magnum dodge dekota.
elemein
Chron0s

It is a Camry with 200k miles on it. Plus, I live in a very hilly area, lots of inclines for my I4 to beat through. In fact, I live on top of a damn hill that I have to drive up every damn day, multiple times a damn day. lol

Plus I'm not one of those lousy hyper milers that does everything in their power to try and get the best mpg possible and then goes online to tell their friends their "mpg" (their mpg + 5 more mpg for extra bragging rights). I just drive however I need to. If I need to overtake multiple people while rushing to school, I do it.

theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
You must suck at driving dude if you can't do better then that dude holy ******** my old truck did better then that and it was a carbureted v6 magnum dodge dekota.

Wut. Yes, my car does poor mileage, it must therefore infer that I suck at driving, dude. rolleyes
Chron0s
elemein
Chron0s

It is a Camry with 200k miles on it. Plus, I live in a very hilly area, lots of inclines for my I4 to beat through. In fact, I live on top of a damn hill that I have to drive up every damn day, multiple times a damn day. lol

Plus I'm not one of those lousy hyper milers that does everything in their power to try and get the best mpg possible and then goes online to tell their friends their "mpg" (their mpg + 5 more mpg for extra bragging rights). I just drive however I need to. If I need to overtake multiple people while rushing to school, I do it.

theothermanoverthere
Chron0s

Wut. Yes, my car does poor mileage, it must therefore infer that I suck at driving, dude. rolleyes
No you are the reason the car sucks gas the hill helps but not that bad and 200k mils ant s**t my truck had that and more. when I sold it it was over 300k and still did better. By the way 200k miles on a that car ain't s**t.
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
elemein
Chron0s

theothermanoverthere
Chron0s

No you are the reason the car sucks gas the hill helps but not that bad and 200k mils ant s**t my truck had that and more. when I sold it it was over 300k and still did better. By the way 200k miles on a that car ain't s**t.

Trolololol. Why do you get so mad over petty matters? rofl

Cry some more about how your magic truck did this and that, just like your magic DSM did the impossible. wahmbulance wink
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
elemein
Chron0s

theothermanoverthere
Chron0s

Trolololol. Why do you get so mad over petty matters? rofl

Cry some more about how your magic truck did this and that, just like your magic DSM did the impossible. wahmbulance wink
Now this I find funny every time you get backed in to a corner on something you go with the mad bro. This is made ever better by the fact that I never said what my mpg was. Your way to ready to jump there frogy. But here this should show just how bad you are at driver Not only my truck but a full size van beats that.

Edit s**t my dads 2000 jeep grand cherokee averaged better then at 17 18 or 19 if I was easy on it
theothermanoverthere
Now this I find funny every time you get backed in to a corner on something you go with the mad bro. This is made ever better by the fact that I never said what my mpg was. Your way to ready to jump there frogy. But here this should show just how bad you are at driver Not only my truck but a full size van beats that.

Edit s**t my dads 2000 jeep grand cherokee averaged better then at 17 18 or 19 if I was easy on it

Backed into a corner? I find it seriously stupid that you must resort to personal insults to try to make yourself feel better. You're way too ready to jump "there" to conclusions about how someone must be shitty at something, "froggy." You can claim that I'm shitty driver all you want. I may or may not be, but you've never seen me drive. But, judging from the way you act around here, you're just a shitty person in general.

Do you have any idea the mechanical condition of my car? Oh, you don't? Did I ever say I was "easy on it" on my Camry? No, I didn't. Didn't I JUST go over the fact that I don't hyper mile it? Yes, I did. But, yet you still want to play this game where you want to assume that someone is a shitty driver. That in itself is a preposterous and ridiculous statement. Someone is a shitty driver just because they use more gas? So, my completely clean driving record must be invalid then. So, a truly "shitty driver" that doesn't yield, gets into accidents, runs red lights, cuts people off, and generally does shitty things on the road is a great driver because he drives a Prius and gets 40mpg right? But, a safe driver in a work van that chews through fuel is, by your standards from your statements above, a shitty driver because the van gets poor fuel economy.

You are such a ******** joke.

Enduring Friend

Chron0s

Backed into a corner? I find it seriously stupid that you must resort to personal insults to try to make yourself feel better. You're way too ready to jump "there" to conclusions about how someone must be shitty at something, "froggy." You can claim that I'm shitty driver all you want. I may or may not be, but you've never seen me drive. But, judging from the way you act around here, you're just a shitty person in general.

Do you have any idea the mechanical condition of my car? Oh, you don't? Did I ever say I was "easy on it" on my Camry? No, I didn't. Didn't I JUST go over the fact that I don't hyper mile it? Yes, I did. But, yet you still want to play this game where you want to assume that someone is a shitty driver. That in itself is a preposterous and ridiculous statement. Someone is a shitty driver just because they use more gas? So, my completely clean driving record must be invalid then. So, a truly "shitty driver" that doesn't yield, gets into accidents, runs red lights, cuts people off, and generally does shitty things on the road is a great driver because he drives a Prius and gets 40mpg right? But, a safe driver in a work van that chews through fuel is, by your standards from your statements above, a shitty driver because the van gets poor fuel economy.

Woah, everyone, let's just lay down the facts.

There is no proof that Chron0s is a shitty driver. We do not know why his Camry gets such lowly mileage for the car, but there is no proof that it is his driving. I personally do not think it's his driving as most people driving most any Camry from any generation can get 20+ mpg on it; even new drivers. I think it's the mechanical condition of the car; and I do not think it is wear, I think something is seriously amiss with the engine. I really think you should get it checked out.

MPG =/= Driving ability. If that were true, Tommy Makinen would be a s**t driver and "races" would really be hypermiling competitions. Which, there are, and theres nothing wrong with those, I actually like them... (I have a weird fondness of hypermiling sweatdrop )

If two identical cars go the same distance in the same path and one gets lower mileage than the other, it is driving style. Using more gas =/= bad driving style. There are differences between aggressive and passive driving styles; BOTH are safe driving styles. A measure of whether a driver is good or not is not his/her mpg, speed, or anything; but simply how safe he/she is. The Ministry of Transportation in not only my country (Canada), but the US too will both agree with me happily.

No need to get personal in "The Garage." This isn't the "Life Issues" section. No, I don't call the shots here, but c'mon guys, let's not get shitty here, we all love cars and that's why we're here, not to say "Your driving is shitty" or "My driving is good, stfu."

But yeah, whatever.
elemein
Chron0s

Woah, everyone, let's just lay down the facts.

There is no proof that Chron0s is a shitty driver. We do not know why his Camry gets such lowly mileage for the car, but there is no proof that it is his driving. I personally do not think it's his driving as most people driving most any Camry from any generation can get 20+ mpg on it; even new drivers. I think it's the mechanical condition of the car; and I do not think it is wear, I think something is seriously amiss with the engine. I really think you should get it checked out.

MPG =/= Driving ability. If that were true, Tommy Makinen would be a s**t driver and "races" would really be hypermiling competitions. Which, there are, and theres nothing wrong with those, I actually like them... (I have a weird fondness of hypermiling sweatdrop )

If two identical cars go the same distance in the same path and one gets lower mileage than the other, it is driving style. Using more gas =/= bad driving style. There are differences between aggressive and passive driving styles; BOTH are safe driving styles. A measure of whether a driver is good or not is not his/her mpg, speed, or anything; but simply how safe he/she is. The Ministry of Transportation in not only my country (Canada), but the US too will both agree with me happily.

No need to get personal in "The Garage." This isn't the "Life Issues" section. No, I don't call the shots here, but c'mon guys, let's not get shitty here, we all love cars and that's why we're here, not to say "Your driving is shitty" or "My driving is good, stfu."

But yeah, whatever.

Thanks. Tbh, I feel shitty whenever I have to throw down like that. But, honestly, sometimes I could care less because someone else always wants to start something.

Don't want none, won't get none.
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ******** happened in here
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
elemein
Chron0s

theothermanoverthere
Chron0s

Hey dude I forgot what year did you say your dakota was?
Chron0s
theothermanoverthere

Damn you sound mad dude chill out. You started ranting and stopped making any point about two words in. Ether you are flooring you car ever time you take off and not able to hold a constent speed when driving are you're fuel management system is ******** do to bad injectors or something like that. Now if you took and give it the tlc when it needs it then you driving is more likely the problem. If you car isnt getting the mpg it's meant or even in the same ball park as you not, then you need to really find out what is the cause of horrendous mpg. But the number one cause f all mg lose is in how you drive a car not age.

Ooo and my sister as that car with about 160 k on it she drive like a normal person not a hyper miler. She and I both get way better then that on a bad I'm driving like a pissed off bat out of hell.
thatguyinthatplacethatway
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
elemein
Chron0s

theothermanoverthere
Chron0s

theothermanoverthere
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s
elemein

theothermanoverthere

Ok I checked the dodge dakota history out and remember the night we were talkin about it and was sayin that my buddys jeep had the throttle body that looks similar to a carb but wasn't and said holley on it too? It's the same with your truck check it out... http://www.allpar.com/trucks/dakota-1987.html
BombRunner
theothermanoverthere
theothermanoverthere
Chron0s

Ok I checked the dodge dakota history out and remember the night we were talkin about it and was sayin that my buddys jeep had the throttle body that looks similar to a carb but wasn't and said holley on it too? It's the same with your truck check it out... http://www.allpar.com/trucks/dakota-1987.html
yea I do Remember us talking about one day. But it still shouldn't get better then the Camry lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff