Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

the rb20 is a respectable engine but your will be disappointed with the power. sr20 is easier to mod, and cheaper at that, to get up to 300+ hp. if money is not an issue scrap the rb20 idea and go rb25det, best bang for your buck, rb26dett is too much stress, tune, street tune, re tune repeat step 1
Chaotic Ownage
the rb20 is a respectable engine but your will be disappointed with the power. sr20 is easier to mod, and cheaper at that, to get up to 300+ hp. if money is not an issue scrap the rb20 idea and go rb25det, best bang for your buck, rb26dett is too much stress, tune, street tune, re tune repeat step 1
Mmmmmm have you ever touched ether engine ? This sound like hear say to me dude. I mean do you know who ken Nemura is? I mean he run a foor door skyline er34 it's an rb 26 but it's still a RB engine and he is one of the best in the drift world. But let me let you in on something dude its not the car that make it good or bad for drifting its your ability to drive the car.

Noob

thats an rb26 those things have a Sh*t load of power and tune-ability potential, and yes i have used all three engines, in the process of having z car build my 79 280zx with fully built rb26dett. had an 89 240sx with rb20de and did not like it, sr20det was more to my taste, again, its whatever route that the person wants to go, but to me sr20det>rb20det <<<<<rb26dett
Chaotic Ownage
thats an rb26 those things have a Sh*t load of power and tune-ability potential, and yes i have used all three engines, in the process of having z car build my 79 280zx with fully built rb26dett. had an 89 240sx with rb20de and did not like it, sr20det was more to my taste, again, its whatever route that the person wants to go, but to me sr20det>rb20det <<<<<rb26dett
You going to have to give more reason then that dude nether engine is better its all about what you can do and what you do with it. Most Jdm kids like the sr because parts and upkeep is cheaper. The RB 20 is cheap to get hold of but more up. Power wish they bothe can put out nutty numbers but a inline 6 will always have more bit then a 4 banger it's simple as that.

Conservative Hunter

I love my Nissan 240sx, just hate the fact it's the only thing I put money into.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff