Welcome to Gaia! ::

KiTTY Reckless
Btw Have I ever posted pics of the 240 I had?

User Image
User Image

May it RIP cat_emo

RIP?
you mean it's a total wreck?

Tipsy Humorist

KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless

User Image
User Image

May it RIP cat_emo

RIP?

Yea.. My ex wrecked it. He blamed me for not fixing the brakes and I blamed him for being a total jackass and it pretty much led to us breaking up. That was my first ever major purchase. I bought it when I was 17 with the money my mom left for my college fund. Oh how life works sometimes....
KiTTY Reckless
KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless

User Image
User Image

May it RIP cat_emo

RIP?

Yea.. My ex wrecked it. He blamed me for not fixing the brakes and I blamed him for being a total jackass and it pretty much led to us breaking up. That was my first ever major purchase. I bought it when I was 17 with the money my mom left for my college fund. Oh how life works sometimes....

i see.
anyway, not all of us can have 240sxs nowadays but now we have next-generation RWDs.

Tipsy Humorist

KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless
KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless

User Image
User Image

May it RIP cat_emo

RIP?

i see.
anyway, not all of us can have 240sxs nowadays but now we have next-generation RWDs.

I know most ppl think I'm only here to be silly and annoy, but I genuinely appreciate the car culture and I was quite aware of the unique/rareness of that car. I paid 5,600$ for it after all.. That was a lot of money to me 5 years ago and considering it had 160k miles. It was the closest I will probly ever come to having my dream car (an S15 Silvia), though if it was my dream car it would have be white. I would seriously murder someone for one like this! emotion_dowant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KiTTY Reckless
KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless
KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless

User Image
User Image

May it RIP cat_emo

RIP?

i see.

I know most ppl think I'm only here to be silly and annoy, but I genuinely appreciate the car culture and I was quite aware of the unique/rareness of that car. I paid 5,600$ for it after all.. That was a lot of money to me 5 years ago and considering it had 160k miles. It was the closest I will probly ever come to having my dream car (an S15 Silvia), though if it was my dream car it would have be white. I would seriously murder someone for one like this! emotion_dowant

The s15 is a damn sexy car
theothermanoverthere
KiTTY Reckless
KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless
KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless

User Image
User Image

May it RIP cat_emo

RIP?

i see.

but now we have the hyundai genesis coupe and the new toyota 86.
KEVIN5A
theothermanoverthere
KiTTY Reckless
KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless

i see.

You know I like that they are trying to bring back the 86. That name means a lot to to the right people. Something crim don't get at all. I think once the car is old enough to get used and be tuned and and modded without a lot of bull s**t to deal with it will really live up to the name. I mean it will never be a true ae86 but so far it asnt let done the name that I kno of
I have a friend that drives a 71 datsun 240z smile
theothermanoverthere
KEVIN5A
theothermanoverthere
KiTTY Reckless
KEVIN5A
KiTTY Reckless

i see.

You know I like that they are trying to bring back the 86. That name means a lot to to the right people. Something crim don't get at all. I think once the car is old enough to get used and be tuned and and modded without a lot of bull s**t to deal with it will really live up to the name. I mean it will never be a true ae86 but so far it asnt let done the name that I kno of

for drift people it don't matter what car it is as long as it's front-engined and rear-wheel-drive.
heck, i was never impressed with the old a31 nissan cefiro until people started converting it into a drift car. it's now a wanted item like the s30z, the s13, etc.
the rear-wheel-drive sedans of the 1980s and the early 1990s are back in demand these days.
KEVIN5A
theothermanoverthere
KEVIN5A
theothermanoverthere
KiTTY Reckless

for drift people it don't matter what car it is as long as it's front-engined and rear-wheel-drive.
heck, i was never impressed with the old a31 nissan cefiro until people started converting it into a drift car. it's now a wanted item like the s30z, the s13, etc.
the rear-wheel-drive sedans of the 1980s and the early 1990s are back in demand these days.
That's because of there cheaper parts are cheaper and there old enough to pass and be modded to at the same time.
theothermanoverthere
KEVIN5A
theothermanoverthere
KEVIN5A
theothermanoverthere
KiTTY Reckless

That's because of there cheaper parts are cheaper and there old enough to pass and be modded to at the same time.

though it makes me wonder if there are places that still produce/manufacture parts for these old cars. sad
KEVIN5A
theothermanoverthere
KEVIN5A
theothermanoverthere
KEVIN5A

though it makes me wonder if there are places that still produce/manufacture parts for these old cars. sad
I would hope so

Noob

you will have more fun with a sr20det swap then an rb20, sr20=drift rb20= slightly fast straight line
Chaotic Ownage
you will have more fun with a sr20det swap then an rb20, sr20=drift rb20= slightly fast straight line
?....................... What the ********?
Chaotic Ownage

Stick to taking pictures of yourself in the mirror.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff