Crimmy Sun
It's actually GTO in Japan
Mitsubishi GTO

The USDM was 3000GT VR-4

And VR-4 refers to the performance model type o.o
Much like the Galant VR-4 was also an AWD turbo

The Dodge model was the Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo

This.

Kinda like the way Mitsubishi Eclipsi are called FTO's in Japan and the Dodge versions were called Eagle Talons. cat_xp

I dont know where you got that info... Eagle Talon (tsi<3) is a whole diff car than the 3000gt.... you can buy them in the us.....btw.

What are you talking about? I never said they were. I said the Talon is based on the Mesobitchy FTO "F" not "G". Say it with me now "Ef -Tee- oh!" F! This post was brought to you by the letter F.

unless you live in japan or wherever.... Its 3000gt, in japan it was the GTO..... Im not sure where get Fto from, in AMEERRICA-3kgt. Dodge version was the stealth, forgot to mention that. And The Talon and Eclipse are both based off eachother much like todays FRS and BRZ.

Lonely Millionaire

Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Crimmy Sun
Mitsubishi GTO

The USDM was 3000GT VR-4

This.

Kinda like the way Mitsubishi Eclipsi are called FTO's in Japan and the Dodge versions were called Eagle Talons. cat_xp

I dont know where you got that info... Eagle Talon (tsi<3) is a whole diff car than the 3000gt.... you can buy them in the us.....btw.

What are you talking about? I never said they were. I said the Talon is based on the Mesobitchy FTO "F" not "G". Say it with me now "Ef -Tee- oh!" F! This post was brought to you by the letter F.

unless you live in japan or wherever.... Its 3000gt, in japan it was the GTO..... Im not sure where get Fto from, in AMEERRICA-3kgt. Dodge version was the stealth, forgot to mention that. And The Talon and Eclipse are both based off eachother much like todays FRS and BRZ.

they weren't based off each other, they're the same car
BRZ and FR-S have damper differences, but Laser Eclipse and Talon, are all the same exact cars

Shirtless Lunatic

Crimmy Sun
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Crimmy Sun
Mitsubishi GTO

The USDM was 3000GT VR-4

This.

BRZ and FR-S have damper differences, but Laser Eclipse and Talon, are all the same exact cars

Oooo damper differences. Thats like saying I have an identical twin, but his eyes are green. They are the 'same as far as anyone cares. Garage forum is so pretentious about the dumbest s**t -.-' "they werent based off eachother" no, your right, if your talking literally. .... feel the need to prove everyone wrong, even if it comes down to the littlest thing. Dont take it personally. Its 90% of Garage forum.

Tipsy Humorist

Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Crimmy Sun
Mitsubishi GTO

The USDM was 3000GT VR-4

This.

THE FTO WAS A CAR SOLD IN JAPAN. LOOK IT UP! Yes FTO's and GTO's are two totally different cars. The FTO was sold as the Eclipse/ Talon here in the US and as the FTO in Japan. The 3000GT/stealth was sold as a GTO in Japan. In the end, I never said they were the same as in the FTO and GTO are the same car . Idk where you're getting that from. I was just pointing out that cars sold here in the US are sold under different names in Japan. GAHHH! cat_stressed

Enduring Friend

KiTTY CarefulNow
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Crimmy Sun
Mitsubishi GTO

The USDM was 3000GT VR-4

This.

THE FTO WAS A CAR SOLD IN JAPAN. LOOK IT UP! Yes FTO's and GTO's are two totally different cars. The FTO was sold as the Eclipse/ Talon here in the US and as the FTO in Japan. The 3000GT/stealth was sold as a GTO in Japan. In the end, I never said they were the same as in the FTO and GTO are the same car . Idk where you're getting that from. I was just pointing out that cars sold here in the US are sold under different names in Japan. GAHHH! cat_stressed

You said the FTO was the same/built off the platform of the Eclipse.

Not correct. We corrected that for you.

As far a the GTO and 3000GT crap goes, I hve no idea what the others are going on about

Tipsy Humorist

elemein
KiTTY CarefulNow
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Mr Prada

You said the FTO was the same/built off the platform of the Eclipse.

Not correct. We corrected that for you.

As far a the GTO and 3000GT crap goes, I hve no idea what the others are going on about

How in the ******** did you quote me? emotion_donotwant

Lonely Millionaire

Mr Prada
Crimmy Sun
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow
Mr Prada

Oooo damper differences. Thats like saying I have an identical twin, but his eyes are green. They are the 'same as far as anyone cares. Garage forum is so pretentious about the dumbest s**t -.-' "they werent based off eachother" no, your right, if your talking literally. .... feel the need to prove everyone wrong, even if it comes down to the littlest thing. Dont take it personally. Its 90% of Garage forum.

It's actually the difference between the car having a higher tendency tho oversteer vs having a tendency to understeer
As far as us being pretentious.... deal with it or gtfo
If you can't handle the fact that the FR-S and BRZ have differences, then you can't handle an auto forum

KiTTY CarefulNow
THE FTO WAS A CAR SOLD IN JAPAN. LOOK IT UP! Yes FTO's and GTO's are two totally different cars. The FTO was sold as the Eclipse/ Talon here in the US and as the FTO in Japan. The 3000GT/stealth was sold as a GTO in Japan. In the end, I never said they were the same as in the FTO and GTO are the same car . Idk where you're getting that from. I was just pointing out that cars sold here in the US are sold under different names in Japan. GAHHH!

The FTO is a totally different car, you can call the FTO a market replacement, but the eclipse wasnt in japan until later, but the FTO was a totally different car, it was even a V6, and it came out mid-generation for the eclipse

Tipsy Humorist

Crimmy Sun
Mr Prada
Crimmy Sun
Mr Prada
KiTTY CarefulNow

It's actually the difference between the car having a higher tendency tho oversteer vs having a tendency to understeer
If you can't handle the fact that the FR-S and BRZ have differences, then you can't handle an auto forum

KiTTY CarefulNow
THE FTO WAS A CAR SOLD IN JAPAN. LOOK IT UP! Yes FTO's and GTO's are two totally different cars. The FTO was sold as the Eclipse/ Talon here in the US and as the FTO in Japan. The 3000GT/stealth was sold as a GTO in Japan. In the end, I never said they were the same as in the FTO and GTO are the same car . Idk where you're getting that from. I was just pointing out that cars sold here in the US are sold under different names in Japan. GAHHH!

The FTO is a totally different car, you can call the FTO a market replacement, but the eclipse wasnt in japan until later, but the FTO was a totally different car, it was even a V6, and it came out mid-generation for the eclipse

But they put V6's in Eclispi too. This is starting to get confusing! cat_confused

Lonely Millionaire

KiTTY CarefulNow
Crimmy Sun
Mr Prada
Crimmy Sun
Mr Prada

KiTTY CarefulNow

But they put V6's in Eclispi too. This is starting to get confusing! cat_confused

Not until 3rd gens xD
When the FTO was around, there was no V6 Eclipse
And the V6 used in the FTO was the 6A12, Eclipse used the 6G73, a 2.0L in the FTO, vs a 3.0L in the Eclipse
iKiTTY Fo-Oh
I always thought it would be neat to have a red 3000GT and put Ferrari emblems on it. lol

i've seen mr2s with ferrari badges. LOL
KiTTYReCKless
Jin-Andrews
iKiTTY Fo-Oh
I always thought it would be neat to have a red 3000GT and put Ferrari emblems on it. lol

That would look silly. A Fiero maybe, but not a MR2. But some ppl are stoopid. You would be surprised how many ppl thought my 240 was a Skyline because of the GTR badges I had on it and one person thought my current car, a Dodge Intrepid (back when it was Purple when I first got it) was a Daytona Charger. lol

i've seen worse actually. have you ever seen a red Nissan Versa/Tiida with Ferrari badges? rofl
KiTTYReCKless
Jin-Andrews
iKiTTY Fo-Oh

That would look silly. A Fiero maybe, but not a MR2. But some ppl are stoopid. You would be surprised how many ppl thought my 240 was a Skyline because of the GTR badges I had on it and one person thought my current car, a Dodge Intrepid (back when it was Purple when I first got it) was a Daytona Charger. lol
hahaha wtf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games