Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not even a single response.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

What.... what's going on here?
He asked if aftermarket steering wheels with quick releases were a theft-deterrent or something that would catch the eye of a thief.

Too impatient to wait for a response though, instead he got all butthurt. So I say Eff him.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
He asked if aftermarket steering wheels with quick releases were a theft-deterrent or something that would catch the eye of a thief.

Too impatient to wait for a response though, instead he got all butthurt. So I say Eff him.

Ooooh, well either way, it's a stupid question, jus gotta think about it really
i like aftermarket steering wheels. the only problem is that you have to sacrifice the air bags and steering wheel controls for it. xp i'd love to have one in my car but not while i have important features like air bags, cruise control, sound system control, etc.

i think manufacturers should start making small steering wheels so that drivers won't have to swap for aftermarket ones.
Solid, well built car > Airbags.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Jin-Andrews
i like aftermarket steering wheels. the only problem is that you have to sacrifice the air bags and steering wheel controls for it. xp i'd love to have one in my car but not while i have important features like air bags, cruise control, sound system control, etc.

i think manufacturers should start making small steering wheels so that drivers won't have to swap for aftermarket ones.

Air bags? Steering wheel controls? Well aren't we the rockafella?

Ms. Rockafella at that, be a man!
Don't crash, change the station at the radio, and dun be a p***y, pedal work!!
Crimmy Sun
Jin-Andrews

Air bags? Steering wheel controls? Well aren't we the rockafella?

Ms. Rockafella at that, be a man!
Don't crash, change the station at the radio, and dun be a p***y, pedal work!!

i appreciate your feedback but... never mind. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces