Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Actually i agree with Prolet.

Barton and CB are the best forums for this.

Well CB can get a bit out of hand i understand that because they have a lot of trolls and pervs. but it's CB yeah.

Baron has a lot of serious RPers. Making a lot of fancy posts that can go as far as making a post code like this
[imgright]http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g327/skywacher342/sealand-1.jpg[/imgright]
[color=#1569C7][size=24][b][i][i][u]♒ ᎵᎬᎢᏋᏒ ᏦᎥᏒᏦᏞᎪηᎠ ♒[/u][/i][/i][/b][/size][/color][color=white]
[color=white]___________[/color][color=#157DEC][size=18][i]♱Ꭺ Ꮶirkland Ꮅirate♱[/i][/size][/color]
[color=blue]__________________________________________________[/color]

[i][color=lightblue][size=9]Im left alone. It's very cold. It might be because of the rain . . . [/size][/color][/i]

[color=#306EFF][align=center] [/align][/color]

[color=#3090C7][align=left] [size=9][size=13]⥽[/size] { Cheerful OoC: }
[size=13]⥽[/size] Location:
[size=13]⥽[/size] Crew: No body just yet.
[size=13]⥽[/size] Talking to: No one
[size=13]⥽[/size] Mood: Calm and peaceful
[size=13]⥽[/size] Class: Thief
[size=13]⥽[/size] Inventory: Pirate's long sword, Pirate's long coat, Captain's hat, Dagger, Sailor Outfit, Gold coins, [/size]
[/align][/color]

[i][size=9][align=right][color=lightblue]That Jerk. He must pay with blood . . . for leaving me in the middle of the ocean. . . [/color][/align][/size][/i]

[color=grey]___________________________________________________________[/color]

[align=left][color=white]---[/color][img]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/anime_rock_my_world/More Hetalia icons/259.jpg[/img][color=white]----[/color][img]http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g327/skywacher342/Character Icons/1314413404.gif[/img][color=white]----[/color][img]http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g327/skywacher342/Character Icons/28411209.png[/img]
[color=skyblue]__________________________________________________________[/color]

And make more than 5 paragraphs.
And this is zOMG foums. . Indeed this is zOMG related and we encourage stuff like that. but people here will joke around, and spam. Aka Making one sentence italic post action.

So either. Just let it go or Go RP in those two forums. ^^;;
And Grammar is indeed important in a story. ( not trying to be pushy either)

And if you need help with a good story intro and ideas. go to Barton OoC Fourms. Since people there find recuits for personal RP and ideas. 1x1 ect.
um no i meant A random act of terror, i just want to have fun while being serious on this? is that so bad? No, it's not, and if you dont like it then you dont have to get on it! sorry but not u. and im building up to the rings part! i just want more serious people joining to make it a greater story! im not gonna build the story then post it! where's the fun with that if people can't add in and help make it their own? I just want others to have fun like i am, not ******** around, and i'm trying to be "literate" this is my first time truly RPing ok? Sorry i pissed all u off and got ur hopes up but this will become a zOMG forum when the rings truly come in once the guy wakes up and explains that he's not a mage! ok? there! now u have it! god....

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

15,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kacy5673
um no i meant A random act of terror, i just want to have fun while being serious on this? is that so bad? No, it's not, and if you dont like it then you dont have to get on it! sorry but not u. and im building up to the rings part! i just want more serious people joining to make it a greater story! im not gonna build the story then post it! where's the fun with that if people can't add in and help make it their own? I just want others to have fun like i am, not ******** around, and i'm trying to be "literate" this is my first time truly RPing ok? Sorry i pissed all u off and got ur hopes up but this will become a zOMG forum when the rings truly come in once the guy wakes up and explains that he's not a mage! ok? there! now u have it! god....

Well, the problem is (And even I do it from time to time, I'm certainly not above my own scrutiny) we post and tell users "STOP DOING THESE THINGS!" without actually telling them what they're doing wrong.

Like I said before, the idea of an RP thread in zOMG! Forum is a good one, but the problem is most experienced RP'ers would want it to be treated as if you were writing a story one would read (After all, that's essentially what an RP is)

Your concept is there, but you would maybe consider expanding on the intro and separate your paragraphs with breaks and paragraphs; like how this post is separated roughly every 2-4 lines--- it might not be grammatically correct, but it makes it easier to follow the thought, and ideas don't mash into each other.

Since this thread has already turned into what it is, I suggest PMing a mod to delete, then get the okay from them to start over. Come up with a basic storyline intro and try again. And be creative, it doesn't have to follow zOMG!'s exact (incomplete) story arc 3nodding

Tricky Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kacy5673

Ahahahah relax mate. Relax xD

We aren't mad or pissed at all. It's just we have more jokers here than what you expect. think of this as a saying of improvement. And think about what you can improve on what Terror and Prolet said.

Everyone wants to have a ton of fun! Those two just are serious people who like to keep things on track. ( at least some of them. )

And people who actually play wish to be entertained.
A RP thread is fabulous. I RP a ton. I love it, I enjoy it. Just writers block kills me.

Im one of those people who hang in zomg forums and Barton. So yeah. xD
I make those extremely long a** post forumats. e-e lol

If you like a lot of serious people. then i would suggest you make a major thread about it.
Place certain rules, and make a serious attempt to watch your threads. Because as you saw there a lot of jokers.

To make a "Literate things" here. well. I tend to separate my words like this. ^^^^^
Say something goes with the topic. Space. then say another thing. people tend to do that. And well. Sometimes i get headaches when someone doesnt use Caps, Periods, Commas. that kinda of thing. You get into a habit after a while. :]

And if you need a stronger intro to the RP you may always ask around. and help from the OoC Forums. LIke i said xD

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Kenny comes in with a rocket launcher ring and blows everybody up.

~The End

Unbeatable Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
but it was not the end said he in a loud voice dramallama
Prideful Sea
Kacy5673

We aren't mad or pissed at all. It's just we have more jokers here than what you expect. think of this as a saying of improvement. And think about what you can improve on what Terror and Prolet said.

Everyone wants to have a ton of fun! Those two just are serious people who like to keep things on track. ( at least some of them. )

A RP thread is fabulous. I RP a ton. I love it, I enjoy it. Just writers block kills me.

If you like a lot of serious people. then i would suggest you make a major thread about it.
Place certain rules, and make a serious attempt to watch your threads. Because as you saw there a lot of jokers.

To make a "Literate things" here. well. I tend to separate my words like this. ^^^^^
Say something goes with the topic. Space. then say another thing. people tend to do that. And well. Sometimes i get headaches when someone doesnt use Caps, Periods, Commas. that kinda of thing. You get into a habit after a while. :]

And if you need a stronger intro to the RP you may always ask around. and help from the OoC Forums. LIke i said xD

Well...thanks! Thank you! but....how do I keep dumbass jokers like this out?
A Random Act of Terror
Kacy5673

Well, the problem is (And even I do it from time to time, I'm certainly not above my own scrutiny) we post and tell users "STOP DOING THESE THINGS!" without actually telling them what they're doing wrong.

Like I said before, the idea of an RP thread in zOMG! Forum is a good one, but the problem is most experienced RP'ers would want it to be treated as if you were writing a story one would read (After all, that's essentially what an RP is)

Your concept is there, but you would maybe consider expanding on the intro and separate your paragraphs with breaks and paragraphs; like how this post is separated roughly every 2-4 lines--- it might not be grammatically correct, but it makes it easier to follow the thought, and ideas don't mash into each other.

Since this thread has already turned into what it is, I suggest PMing a mod to delete, then get the okay from them to start over. Come up with a basic storyline intro and try again. And be creative, it doesn't have to follow zOMG!'s exact (incomplete) story arc 3nodding

but that's just the thing, I want people to help me make it a good story! not let it sit there and make fun of it! I want all of us to take it serious...well serious enough, and for people to help me make it a good storyline worth joining in on! I'll just make a new one and say serious Rper's only? will u follow it? and you Prideful Sea? and I really hope nexidah and the other guy stays in it too! please just take my word? I want others to help make it! not just me!

Tricky Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kacy5673
Prideful Sea
Kacy5673

Well...thanks! Thank you! but....how do I keep dumbass jokers like this out?

No problem :]

I normally report/ignore them for spam. Or tell them not to spam or GTFO. Lol it's up to you
Will there be a Zomg rp going on soon? If not I can make a forum, I had a plot in mind, if anyone would be interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff