Welcome to Gaia! ::

DAMN YOU BARRELS
the only posts that are slightly related are the one's ******** with you guys, other than that this has nothing to do with zOMG, just because you put it in the title means nothing.

you do know i'm building up to it right? if u don't wanna play along and be serious about rp like those guys aren't then just leave!
Prince High
//uses duct tape to the girl and r4s solar to make her sleep. :U

will u plz be serious? if you wanna actually be serious i'll consider your stupid quotes that mean nothing! i'm building a story here!

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kacy5673
DAMN YOU BARRELS
the only posts that are slightly related are the one's ******** with you guys, other than that this has nothing to do with zOMG, just because you put it in the title means nothing.

you do know i'm building up to it right? if u don't wanna play along and be serious about rp like those guys aren't then just leave!

It's still the wrong forum. If you're building up a story AND it's zOMG related, post the damn story when it's done, if you want others to join go to the proper forum.
All of a sudden a smiley, teenage, girl with brown hair, a raccoon tail, and cat ears walks out from behind a tree and sees the girl and her newly found companion on the ground. "Nyeh? What's dat? hm?" *sees the bright light filling the sky* "NYAH! Hey!" *nudges them* " GET UP!! HURRY!! LET'S GO!! ugh...I guess I have to carry you bak to my house! C'mon! Let's go!" *bites around the collars of their shirts* (muffled)" ok lesgo! disaway!" cat_3nodding

Intellectual Lunatic

Kacy5673
Prince High
//uses duct tape to the girl and r4s solar to make her sleep. :U

will u plz be serious? if you wanna actually be serious i'll consider your stupid quotes that mean nothing! i'm building a story here!

This one's zOMG! related tho.
Yours aren't.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
    *uses Fire Rain*

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Harajunkie
    *uses Fire Rain*

I see your fire rain and raise you a hornets nest.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Miyaka Hana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Harajunkie
Miyaka Hana

There are no words to express the awesome you have brought to this thread. I award you with a golden kamila. Golden Kamila Courtesy of Red Kutai heart

User Image

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Miyaka Hana
There are no words to express the awesome you have brought to this thread. I award you with a golden kamila. Just pretend she's golden. :U

User Image
u guys obviously don't know a good builder, and i'm making the story with serious people who wanna join in, not people who wanna ******** around! my character doesn't know about rings so she thought her new companion was using magic! dumbasses, I really wish this would be better like nexidah is trying to make it, but...oh ******** my life! Fine u dumbasses can sit here and ******** around while I make a new forum! Have fun ********!

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Kacy5673
u guys obviously don't know a good builder, and i'm making the story with serious people who wanna join in, not people who wanna ******** around! my character doesn't know about rings so she thought her new companion was using magic! dumbasses, I really wish this would be better like nexidah is trying to make it, but...oh ******** my life! Fine u dumbasses can sit here and ******** around while I make a new forum! Have fun ********]
You want to roleplay? Move onto BARTON TOWN or CHATTER BOX.
Learn how to be literate if you plan to do serious rolelaying. There is nothing worse than finding a partner only to learn they aren't the least be literate. You don't need to write novellas, but actually spelling out words is practically required.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kacy5673
u guys obviously don't know a good builder, and i'm making the story with serious people who wanna join in, not people who wanna ******** around! my character doesn't know about rings so she thought her new companion was using magic! dumbasses, I really wish this would be better like nexidah is trying to make it, but...oh ******** my life! Fine u dumbasses can sit here and ******** around while I make a new forum! Have fun ********]

Single sentence RPs are the bane of an RPer's existence.

There is no problem with attempting to start a roleplaying thread, but you should actually post a setting, content, and other stuff in the OP.

Something akin to this:

Quote:

Deep across the vastness of space, a deep purple asteroid slowly glided past Loreon, a small planet outside of Gaia’s orbit, lifeless and barren. Standing on a plateau, a small figure watched as the meteor flew across the sky.

As it passed, Ara checked his watch, everything was going according to plan. The asteroid punched through Gaia's atmosphere, breaking apart into several smaller pyres of light. Ara picked up his scythe, and began to float toward Gaia.

Not the best, but it sets up a story for others to follow (The premise could be elaborated further, explaining where and when the crystals hit Gaia, and just what exactly started to happen)

And like others have said, this either needs to be heavily redone or moved to the RP forum where it belongs
OK that's just what i needed seriously thank you! i needed somebody to help me not make it worse like those other a$$hole! OK i takes place in a dessert, there r mountains everywhere, nothing but a small pit stop on the road the girl is traveling on. eventually they en up near a small village near the otami rain forests! here! setting, it's around high noon, time, d= now will someone on this forum besides me nexi and the girl who quoted just b4 me plz be slightly serious and help make this a good story? i don't like it when assholes pop in say something stupid then say its the end or leave after their stupid quotes! So now the girl and her new "magic" companion were being dragged off to the otami ruins by the new girl in the story, Nexidah, the young minded cat girl. biggrin

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Kacy5673
OK that's just what i needed seriously thank you! i needed somebody to help me not make it worse like those other a$$hole! OK i takes place in a dessert, there r mountains everywhere, nothing but a small pit stop on the road the girl is traveling on. eventually they en up near a small village near the otami rain forests! here! setting, it's around high noon, time, d= now will someone on this forum besides me nexi and the girl who quoted just b4 me plz be slightly serious and help make this a good story? i don't like it when assholes pop in say something stupid then say its the end or leave after their stupid quotes! So now the girl and her new "magic" companion were being dragged off to the otami ruins by the new girl in the story, Nexidah, the young minded cat girl. biggrin

Let me assume you mean me. Cool. I am being very serious. CB if you want to have a loose informal Roleplay, Barton for a more serious and literate setting. I'm sure no one would mind advertising in here for a serious Barton roleplay. Probably less than excited for the informal CB one.

Learn to be literate, please. It's very difficult to read this post and figure out what you're trying to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff